Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2002 6:21:04 PM EDT
This is some weird, disturbing, disgusting stuff.  To each his/her/it own I guess.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This is some weird, disturbing, disgusting stuff.  To each his/her/it own I guess.
View Quote

No, you want disturbing......on a board I used to frequent there was a Delta Uniform type liberal on there....turns out that 'it', was a male transsexual lesbian....a guy getting a sex change to become a woman who loved women but only 'as a woman'. And that's not even the scary part. The scary part was this person was a teacher who taught sex-ed and gender identity classes......
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#2]
For some odd reason I am reminded of the
"cookie dance" from 'Silence of the Lambs'.
Who could forget the "tuck"?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm watching it now, Encore Presentation. WTF is wrong with these people? Can you say LOOKING FOR ATTENTION? I bet these FAG-WHATEVERS are anti-gun.;<
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you guys are failing to see the bigger picture that this is on THE DISCOVERY FUCKING CHANNEL FOR KIDS TO WATCH.  This is really only disturbing for that reason alone.  I hope they botch the surgery on this deviant and he lives the rest of his (hopefully short) life in sexual limbo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Some people bleed out and die during this procedure. (crosses fingers tightly and hops up and down chanting "please please")
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For some odd reason I am reminded of the
"cookie dance" from 'Silence of the Lambs'.
Who could forget the "tuck"?
View Quote

I did NOT need to be reminded of that.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:02:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I know some of these folks, and they are pro-gun, not anti. They feel that they were born in the wrong bodies and are getting it corrected by surgery. Intelligent, perceptive, and nurturing folks, these.
Y'all are letting your homophobia take control of you.
We pro-gun types need all the help we can get and the Pink Pistols are no one to sneeze at.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:03:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:homophobia  
View Quote

there is a difference between fear and disgust
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I saw some show about transexuals on the Disc. channel last night. Sickening, truly sickening [puke], but the aren't all anti-gun limp wristed queers either. "Shirley" used to be David and flew B-52's in the Air Force (no AF jokes). The other guy was married w/ a small child (WTF?) used to be an 11B AIRBORNE RANGER! [shock] Shirey looked like a fag before, but the other guy...WTF he had a beautiful wife and son and he wants to trade his tackle in so he can sit down to pee? [wacko]

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#10]
"I think you guys are failing to see the bigger picture that this is on THE DISCOVERY FUCKING CHANNEL FOR KIDS TO WATCH."

That's the REAL problem. A few weeks ago on a Sunday afternoon they had the same kind of graphic human sexuality-type stuff on The Learning Channel, for several hours. They had infrared video of guys and gals private parts getting hot and aroused and such. Kinda cool actually, but the shows had "No Rating", instead of "Mature", therefore if you have the filter set to protect the kids, that kind of stuff passes right through. WTFO.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I just can't understand a man wanting to be a woman, just doesn't sink in through my thick skull.

I can't understand a woman wanting to be a man either. After all she's sitting on a GOLDMINE!

They don't want kids watching violence so they put this type of crap on?

MM419
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/anim_peterpan1.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/pinkboyEaster_600.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/Anim_Tink1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:45:16 PM EDT
[#13]
They are not all Antigun.
I used to sell DRAGUNOV mags to a he she it at the Bakersfield gun show.
And I don’t think I can ever forget the good looking lesbian girl who had her drop dead gorgeous girlfriend on a leash at a San Francisco gun show that wanted 20 ar mags.  There are a few things that you only see at Ca. gun shows.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Ban the Discovery Channel!

Do it for the children!
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:03:37 PM EDT
[#15]
What do they call that procedure again? Is it an addadictomy or a dickoffomee? Nah-thats not it-its a lobotomy!
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:04:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Slight clarification:

Sexual Orientation: What gender a person is attracted to.

Gender Orientation: What Gender a person identifies with.

These two are not the same. You can be gay with normal gender orientation. You can be straight and transexual at the same time.

To wish death on someone because of their Sexual or Gender Orientation is disturbing. There are good gays and transgendereds and bad ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top