User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, we still haven't seen pics...
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
New girl: All you feel is the initial attraction, which is PURELY sexual.

New girl: (I've said this before, I'll say it till I die) No matter how hot they are, there are 10 guys out there that are sick and tired of her shit!

Current GF: (Quoting "Clerks") There are alot of FINE women out there, not all of them bring lasagna to you at work, most of them just cheat on you."
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Women are like cats you can't trust none of them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#4]
COLORS - I saw that movie also
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude, I'm sitting here tapping my fingers on my desk wating for pics....
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
keep your son in mind first.  He needs a stable home and a woman who will act as a mother for him, not just as a wife to you.
At ten years old, he's still young enough to benefit from a woman in the house.
View Quote

This is the best advice I seen so far. And the original poster might wonder why he got divorced in the first place?.....
View Quote

I have to second this, with apologies to your son for not saying it the first time.

Edited to add: Blaming your ex for all the problems? Blame the guy that picked her. Or, take responsibilty for your weaknesses and learn something. Go find someone who knows you, and knows better. Then take their advice.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Perfect girlfriend....Is there such a thing[;)]??
Gemologist[x]
BLOAT
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#9]
My girlfriend is almost EXACTLY the same as your 24 year old.  Mine is 25.

Anyways, if your 10 year old is living with you, and your current girlfriend is kool with it, you are a moron for changing things.

Have you thought about your son at all? It does matter what type of relationships he sees you having especially since he will be a teen in less than 3 years.

It also depends what type of rich girl she is.
Is she a daddy girl with the allowance and everything? Avoid
Or is she independent? Maybe
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]
If you are going to try to have a relationship with the 24 year old at least end the current relationship first.  I might forgive a guy for having doubts, but there is no way I would forgive him for cheating on me.  Although I am not sure you are having doubts but are just having a difficult time resisting temptation.

What difference does it make if her parents are rich?  I thought you were considering having a relationship with her, not the parents.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What difference does it make if her parents are rich?  I thought you were considering having a relationship with her, not the parents.
View Quote

A successful father-in-law, especially self made, can be invaluable as a coach in your career.  He can also be helpful if you are in need of a job if times get bad.  These are important things to consider when planning a marriage to some people.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#12]
[b]Sexy and Sex are VERY important... but please make your judgment on what will make you HAPPIEST no matter what - this, my friend, is what truly matters in life.[/b] I found out the hard way

Because I [b]know[/b].

Because I am not [b]HAPPY[/b].

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#13]
You never lose your girlfriend you just lose your turn
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#14]
The perfect woman!!!

[img]http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0bgAXA6UfAtg1EaeI0DsLoNrFol3kFdY5ym6sMZD*UwNaz!*qsBl4vBQ1VGEZ3wK4jxzmRVlMWtD6TPNsPFC!ZzbiwN6KT9hfX*DVjbNIuAVY99*!FM0rTP4oUHuWLd1ufv5ZiHns!qv7JIT0vSw3AYzPCQWBSwo3/The%5FBeer%5FSlayer%2FPerfect%2520Woman%2Ejpg.jpeg?dc=4675398587090369347[/img]

Link Posted: 11/25/2002 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#15]
You should consider your son in this matter.

oz
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#16]
The best advice is from OGRE 4070. Its coming from a woman's point of view.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 2:50:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, here is what I say...

For every hot, nice, or good girl, there is some guy that is sick of her shit.

Quoted:
ok heres the deal I have a good girlfriend currently we get along most of the time and have a good time together. I just met another girl who seems so perfect for me its almost unbelievable. This girl is hot and sweet and sexy and shes very into shooting, owns her own truck, house, horses and her parents are rich.  She doesn't want to get married or have kids. Better than that shes really into me!!!

Since I met her I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I'm wondering if this is a case of the "grass is always greener on the other side" or if she really would be the "perfect girlfriend".

A little info on me I am mid 30s current Gf is 27. New girl is 24. I am a regular on the board and created this anonymous account because some of you know my current Gf and myself. I have been married, divorced and have a 10 yr old child and do not desire any more.

Do I take a chance and break up with my current GF to pursue this? Do I try and spend some time with the new Girl and get to know her better before making a decision on my current relationship. Or what? any thoughts or opinions are welcome.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 3:26:24 AM EDT
[#18]
If you ditch your current GF for the new GF, i'll give you at the most 6 months before you are by yourself, scratching your head wondering what happened. A 24 YO "girl" is just using you for a plaything, she's not ready to be a parent or to be serious about anything.  You are setting yourself up for a big fall.  Spend more time with the current GF doing stuff you both like and you will forget about the other.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 3:36:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
try this again lol
More info: My Gf and I live together.
View Quote

And you're dating another? Ya, you're quite a catch alright.....
this speaks volumes about your level of committment. You should leave immediately. Relationship isn't all about "feel good". It's about love and committment. You aren't ready for either one....
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 3:42:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Invest a little money and hire a private detective to check the "history" on the perfect girlfriend.  Sounds like she is interested in you too, which means she will be on her best behavior and will be carefull to only let you see what she wants you to see.  The private dick can cut through the BS and give you the true story.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 3:58:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I agree on the pics...it would really help us make an intelligent decision....especially if they were nude!    [bounce]
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#22]
A successful father-in-law, especially self made, can be invaluable as a coach in your career. He can also be helpful if you are in need of a job if times get bad. These are important things to consider when planning a marriage to some people.
View Quote

While it may be true that the father-in-law may be valuable as a coach, I don't think that is important in making this choice.  By the way, the only successful people that I have any respect for are the ones who are self-made.  And I would not be as concerned with how the father-in-law could help if things got rough as I would be how she is going to react.  Is she going to be supportive and do what she can to help or is she going to run back to daddy?  Besides, Daddy might disown her for marrying you [:D]!

And why are we even talking about father-in-laws?  She does not want marriage; she just wants a fling.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
And why are we even talking about father-in-laws?  She does not want marriage; she just wants a fling.
View Quote

Owe yea, I forgot about that.  He should stay with the one he has.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:06:49 AM EDT
[#24]
I would watch out for any girl who claims to not want to get married or have kids.  She might just be fooling herself and you.  And you really need to consider having kids yourself.  Otherwise who is going to take care of you when you are old?  The government?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Yeah.  I got screwed by a woman that pulled that crap on me.

Quoted:
I would watch out for any girl who claims to not want to get married or have kids.  She might just be fooling herself and you.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:14:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Turn-off lower brain, turn-on upper brain, and perhaps, you will stop trolling.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:19:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Ask your friends that know both what they think. They're detached from the situation. They have no vested interestin either girl...unless they're sneaking behind you trying to steal one from you.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 7:01:06 AM EDT
[#28]
For what it is worth It had the same problem a few five years ago. I was with this one girl she was a 5 on scale of 1-10. And great in bed and she would just about anything for me. I met this other girl (problay an 8 or so) kinda hung out for awhile and became pretty good friends, Thought this was going to go somewhere. So I dumped the other girl to spend more time with the good looking girl. Well 5 months later She ran off with some other guy and I was left with nothing. Looking back I should of kept the other girl around. I guess if I were you now I would keep them both on the line for awhile. Boy am I glad I am not dating anymore. It was fun but I did my duty on the front line.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#29]
look, from what i have read, this new GIRL is interested in you SEXUALLY. shes probably been around the block a few dosen times, and is just looking for her next hit.

yore current GF has been with you for quite some time. she knows you alredy, knows and aparently likes the kid, and while not active on the same levels, has an appreciation of yore interests.

LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING. this new GIRL may be pretty, but whats inside hasn't been seen yet.

i would stick with what youv'e got. you know better what to expect there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:45:01 AM EDT
[#30]
GOD and ADAM chat:

GOD: Adam, you are my first creation and so you will chose between a dick or a pussy to reproduce. Make your choice now.

ADAM: Well I'll chose the dick since its more powerfull.

GOD: And so a dick you will have. Also you can chose between the intelligence (brains) or the sentiment (heart) to guide you through  the world. Make you choice now.

ADAM: Oh Father this is easy, I'll take the brains.

GOD: And so will be done. You will have a dick to reproduce and the brains to judge...but there is a small problem here:

You will never be able to use both of them in the same time!
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#31]
I still say "Keep them both"
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Alright, I'm losing interest here...where are the damn pics....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top