Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/24/2002 4:44:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/24/2002 7:00:32 AM EDT by Adam_White]
[soapbox] The Clinton News Network did it again! For those of you that have been following this, this past week we had the trials for the two soldiers who were involved in the killing of two young Korean Teenagers during a convoy to a training site. Apparently now, if we are to believe CNN, “Koreans” were upset over the verdict and want the US to leave the country. Anyway, there have been protests outside the gate here all week, and they picked up Friday night after the second soldiers was acquitted of chargese of negligent homicide. These protests were organized by outwardly Communist sympathising groups - at least one of which outwardly advocates unification of the Peninsula under Communist rule. These bastards simply use tragedies such as this to stage anti-US protests, since direct pro-Commie propaganda is illegal here. These folks are a DISTINCT minority - and Friday some local merchants (whose business was essentially shut down during the protests) staged a counter protest and asked them to LEAVE! Well, they focused efforts south to the Big City for the weekend - managed to draw a group of a few hundred protestors in Seoul. As Korean protests go - that is pretty small. Well, the airhead CNN reporter I just listened to has informed me and the world that now "Koreans" called the trials a sham. I suppose "Americans" rioted in the streets to protest the Rodney King verdict. While technically true - that is hardly a responsible statement. Instead of reporting that these were anti-American groups from the get go, CNN leaves the impression that somehow Koreans in general are outraged about American military presence. Odd, last I checked we were here at their request. Bastards! Adam
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:50:47 AM EDT
I think that we should call all of our troops home from all over the world and let these bastards tend to their own affairs. The hell with them. They don't appreciate us anyhow, just our foreign aid.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:52:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:56:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/24/2002 5:42:54 AM EDT by Adam_White]
Originally Posted By armabill: I think that we should call all of our troops home from all over the world and let these bastards tend to their own affairs. The hell with them. They don't appreciate us anyhow, just our foreign aid.
View Quote
I think you missed my point - these protestors WANT us to leave because THEY WANT the Communists to win. They hardly represent the majority of Koreans, despite the biased slant that CNN just put on the story. Several hundred protestors in a city of damn near 20 million is a JOKE - and on a weekend! These same people will be protesting outside their own Ministry of National Defense when the time is right, and have in the past - Commie bastards! Adam
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:29:16 AM EDT
It was also CNN that produced that special for Oprah that aired on election day, when no one was around to see it. That would be the special where CNN went around the world asking people what they hate about America! Can you believe Oprah aired that show on election day? And she agreed with their point of view, and then went on to say she felt it was her duty to educate us unwashed, and unworldly, little people, for our own good, you know. The elitist liberals never rest. Anyway, if you listen to Oprah and CNN, everyone hates the US. Actually, the French were not too hard on us other than the three Parisian women they interviewed who could only find fault with American women, saying our women are fat and pushy. Hmm... may be some truth there. he he Anyway, fuck CNN and fuck Oprah. They can circle jerk together until the end of time for all I care.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:47:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:47:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:58:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: ...where the students protest at the drop of a hat (a red communist hat). These mind numbed robots will rather in the ten of thousands, ...
View Quote
Precisely why a group of only a few hundred is so significant. Yet, according to CNN, "Koreans" took to the streets in protest! The real story was in HOW FEW people the professional protestors were able to gather. Hey Paul - It's not like I have a choice which network I watch - you of all people whould know [:)] - when I heard the comment I looked up, sure enought "CNN" was clearly displayed on the TV.
Top Top