Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2002 11:15:21 AM EDT
I thought I found a good deal on mags, usgi 30rd $14 shipped from an individual. Sent a few e-mails and got quick responses, so I sent my usps m.o two weeks ago and can't get the guy to respond to confirm that he received it. Luckily its not much money but it irritates the crap outta me so much so that I would go through more trouble than the mags are worth just so he doesn't get away with it. What is the procedure with fraud and postal money orders? I will give it a while longer but I am just getting a bad feeling about it as he was so quick to respond when making the deal.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 11:36:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#2]
names?
was this on this board?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if he is a member here. I posted some WTB on a couple of other boards.

If this is a pure rip off it will be my first in many on-line deals. I might be over reacting because when ever I sell on-line I usually go through the trouble of getting their address so I can have it boxed, labeled and ready to go as soon as the funds arrive which might make me expect too much.

If I don't hear from him in another week I will post his info if that is legal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top