Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2002 8:02:35 AM EDT
Okay guys,  maybe you remember a couple of weeks back, where I debated selling off extra/unusable guns.

Well,  here we go, and it's been expanded a bit, to include all that stuff that's been collecting in the garage and barn.

For guns:  Sorry guys, no exotic high value guns or breaking up of sets, I lack the knowledge and time to sort thru all this stuff.  It's all going for appraisal and an auction house

What's left is what I call "working class guns"
Think about what is behind the kitchen door on a West Texas Ranch and you'll get a pretty good idea.

There are going to be three posts in the Equipment Exchange, two for long guns/pistols and one for everything else. Everything else can be described as tents, boat motors, misc camping gear, surplus body armor, and web gear.

Prices are going to be low, and since the main intent here is to gain useable gun stuff, swaps are definitely considered.

Now the bad news. Local people come first. (Local defined as 150 miles) I don't have time to be going to the UPS drop point everyday, and it'd be much easier just to throw it in the truck and meet you. I travel quite a bit in Central Texas.

For those of you that have already made arrangements,  I'm holding those specific items back.  If you change your mind,  I'll add them to the pile. If it does not go within 10 days or so, it'll get listed in the Want ads.

Drop me an IM if you have any specific questions.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in Texas do you live?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Nevermind. I cant read!!

DUH
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top