Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2002 10:35:32 AM EDT
Are there ways to use the Freedom of Information Act to get this information?

Thanks,
Chimborazo
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, but the crap they put you thru to get it is hardly worth the effort.  Just assume they all have files on you. [:D]

If you really want to go thru the aggravation, call the local office of your Congressman or Senator.  Some one there should be able to walk you thru the procedure, and get you the forms.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#2]
If you use the Freedom of Info act, to get the info, then they will know who you are anyway, and add it to their database....
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If you use the Freedom of Info act, to get the info, then they will know who you are anyway, and add it to their database....
View Quote

In other words, they do now.

Chim, I'm sure they've seen your website:  black rifle underwear?  Definitely evil!
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I would defiantly look out for thonged tube wear warfare wannabe!   Though I personably wouldn't wear one (cruse people) Tom of course might!

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top