Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/21/2002 1:50:55 PM EDT
This has been sent to me before by newsmax. An Urgent Message from General John K. Singlaub, U.S. Army, (Ret.) Dear Fellow American: While decent people throughout the world recoiled in horror as they saw two airliners crash into the twin towers of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, the reaction of official state media in China was joy and celebration. That's your first clue to the existence of a secret war against America that has been going on for decades. Even more disturbing was my discovery that Chinese military planners had proposed bin Laden's bombing of the World Trade Center — and after 9/11 even took credit for it! A new book -- first released in China by the Chinese military -- offers the disturbing proof. You can find out more by clicking here: https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/warfare.cfm AOL users click here America's Real Enemy Remember the Cold War? Like you, I celebrated the fall of the Berlin Wall and thought the days of evil communism were numbered everywhere. I had fought on the front lines of freedom since WWII, when I parachuted behind enemy lines in Nazi occupied France and later in Japanese occupied China. I spent three years after WWII in Manchuria China as an intelligence officer observing the Chinese communists. Later, I worked closely with the CIA in Vietnam. During the Korean War, I commanded an infantry battalion fighting the Chinese communists. You may remember that I was Chief of Staff of U.S. Forces, Korea, when I challenged President Jimmy Carter's decimation of America's military there. No one wanted to defeat the Evil Empire and her allies more than I. Unfortunately, reports of the deaths of America-hating nations have been greatly exaggerated. The Soviet Union is gone, but evil communism lives on in dozens of countries, including China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, North Korea, Libya and Cuba - the influence of these countries has actually grown since the collapse of the USSR. The major media won't tell you, but these regimes remain among the most vicious and brutal the world has ever known - gleefully torturing and murdering all dissenters ... imprisoning thousands in slave labor camps ... and wreaking economic disaster upon their enslaved peoples. However, the most incredible aftermath of the Cold War has been the rise of China as a world power - thanks to a massive infusion of American capital, investments, and trade, and the education of hundreds of thousands of Chinese students in our universities (including China's top nuclear scientists). Thanks to Bill Clinton, China even got our latest nuclear and ballistic missile technology! The idea was that if we befriended China, helped China, traded with China, communism would die and democracy would blossom. That experiment has been almost a complete failure. China's communist government continues to maintain the world's largest system of slave labor camps and ruthlessly murders Christians, dissidents and anyone who even tries to work for freedom. China's current leaders are, in fact, the exact same thugs who shot and crushed to death thousands of young students and workers in Tiananmen Square. What's more, China's leadership makes no bones about its ultimate goal: the utter destruction of America, with China replacing us as the world's only superpower! Before you say I'm a crazy old coot and throw this letter in the trash, please read on for the undeniable evidence. The fact is... The proof of every claim I just made is explicitly spelled out in a 1999 book, Unrestricted Warfare, published and endorsed by the highest levels of the Chinese government. Click here to find out more about this book, now available in English: https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/warfare.cfm AOL users click here
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:01:38 AM EDT
Nobody?
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 1:27:27 AM EDT
Nope. Is this the book SOF magazine did a brief article in the last issue? Sounds like it would be one "interesting" read.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 1:38:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TacCar: Nope. Is this the book SOF magazine did a brief article in the last issue? Sounds like it would be one "interesting" read.
View Quote
Yes, thats the one. Anyone scared that they own the Panama canal, most of the commercial ports in the US and have been caught shipping full auto AK's to US? I think they've implimented it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:52:21 AM EDT
One should pay attention. In 1933 a Japanese naval author, Hirata published a book "When we Fight" in which he outlined an atatck on the PAcific Fleet at Pearl Harbor. It became doctrine at the Japanese Naval War College. Interesting how the media even quiets the current book and its proposals. How many know of the essential ownership of the port in Long Beach (CA)?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:05:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/24/2002 6:06:47 AM EDT by elvez]
only thing chinese want is to make some $$$ like the rest of us. chinese in bed with bin laden? bah. chinese shoot muslims for giggles in their western provinces.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:12:28 AM EDT
elvez, I can call you elvez can't I? It is not beyond the Chinese to use any means necessary to further their goals. I was just curious about the book. If anyone had read it, and was it a good read.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 6:53:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 7:00:57 AM EDT
Thanks raf. Now that I am unemployed, I think I will need to wait on this purchase. It does look like a good read though.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 7:45:33 AM EDT
Do any library's have it?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:52:56 AM EDT
yeah i'm sure it's an interesting read. and i would agree that the chinese leadership is more or less a bunch of ruthless dicks. i just don't see them doing anything outrageous against US interests. could be wrong. maybe i should check out the book. there's an idea!
Top Top