Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2002 8:55:38 AM EDT
Cactus...This is not a flame or anything..I'm just curious about a couple of things, you wrote in another thread (that I did not wish to hijack):

apologies to me are totally worthless !! I have the belief system that if it weren't meant in the first place it would never have been said, but once said, the hurt caused can NOT be erased with a simple apology, I do not accept apologies from people who intended harm in the first place, an apology never changes the original intent..............

I can generally let bygones be bygones. An apology, when applicable, seems to be enough for me to forgive minor indiscretions.
Does your statement mean that once somebody is on your list..they are on your list forever. I agree that apologies don't erase original intent, but surely they show the person has remorse and is offering some sort of reconciliation?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top