Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/19/2002 10:46:20 PM EDT
Ares website is down. anyone had any luck contacting them?
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:59:27 PM EDT
well since nobody seems to respond to this I take it no one knows. I found their phone # and called. I got a awnsering machine which directed me to their website. I am hoping it is just down for maintence or upgrades.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 11:02:09 PM EDT
What is the shrike?
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 11:44:37 PM EDT
its a belt-fed upper reciever for the ar15/m16. do a yahoo search for ares defense shrike and you'll see a whole bunch of pictures
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:19:14 AM EDT
You should ask over at [url=www.full-auto.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi]Full-Auto.com[/url]. There are some guys over there that are obsessed with it. The guy that runs the web site uses a picture of it in their logo. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Top Top