Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2002 4:55:01 PM EDT
Geez, the AR15.com owners make up nearly 20% of the logged on users over there. I've noticed this has been frequent lately.

Maynard, cc48510, GhostintheMachince, Col. Kilgore, fijfi, Helldog40, toaster, Winston Wolf, caveman, wolfpack, ZeroedOne, Tim, macloud, sunacre, Hokuspokus, Gunbert, AK/HKgunslinger, EdAvilaSr, RockinAR, silence, Goaty, DBLTAP, and 44 guest(s)
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can go over there and yell and scream some obsenities at a couple of resident morons
View Quote

Hey! I represent that remark! [BD]

Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I go to watch EdSr yell at BOG[:D], and that last verbal beat-down was a frikken masterpiece!! [BD] Good one Ed!!

-T.
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I go to watch EdSr yell at BOG[:D], and that last verbal beat-down was a frikken masterpiece!! [BD] Good one Ed!!

-T.
View Quote

Yep, that was an outstanding show [:D]

EdSr, bet that felt good, great job!!!!

Jamie
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#10]
quote: by EdSr
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by FULL-AUTO.com's own village idiot BOG

EdAvilaSr, thanks for your enlightening defense of GB's decision to sling mud irrelevant to the funds/prizes issue
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not a defense of anyone, dimwit.

It is an assesment of a fucking stupid,talk about nothing he knows idiot.....YOU!  

Get it?

I vote for the BRC to be in Arizona,so we can all see this idiot's face......... hiding behind his mama's skirt as he says : "I don't want to have lunch with Don R.Please,keep him away from me!

Part 2

quote: EdSr
Quoted:
So you, Ed, can plant your lips right on my hairy, albino, virgin bacon ring for associating that bag of shit with the carefully crafted, much imitated but never replicated Villuj_idiot.

Oh,I am sorry.I meant no offense to you,only to HIM! lol Please,forgive me.  

Alright ,so FA has 2 village idiots and only one is:

the fag-sucking, child-molesting, bed-wetting, thumb-sucking hypocrite who wants to do away with his own penis because it would be less embarrassing than showing what nature actually gave him when he's taking those long, hot showers with his mommy...otherwise known as BOG (no, eXMAN, not you...you shower with the men your momma whores you out to...).

Mods: go ahead and delete if this shouldn't be reposted here [;)]

Jamie
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quote from EdSr:

[b]What character assasination are you talking about,fool?

Neither one of you (anti or BOG ) have any CHARACTER to assasinate ,moron!  

You were a spineless idiot, unwilling to face the people you insulted here earlier this year (myself and Don R)......and you are still a spineless idiot with no character who just talks whith no fucking knowledge of what you are saying.Like farts, escaping a 90 y/o with no anal sphincter control

The Ohio incident WAS brought up at the site as soon as the event closed and people got to their PC's.
Had you not been so interested in trying to convince everyone that you shot groups tighter than your asshole (and smaller than your pea brain)and explaining why you would not meet Don R for lunch,you would have read it.

Of course you were also busy trying to get restraining orders against Don R and myself.  

You see ? some people stand behind what they say on the BB's .You instead, HIDE behind your PC and do not wish to take responsibility for your actions, like a man would.
But of course,what's a whimp like you going to do,right!  

You are not the Fuckker dog portrayed in the famous thread! The dog had more character than you,but unfortunately as little in terms of BALLS!

For those who didn't read it:
The dogs external genitalia were bitten off at birth!  

What kind of lunches do you prefer to eat? Meat balls or kittie (pussy...cat) food ?[/b]

ROFLMAO!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Don't be so intolerant, LT! Sounds right up your alley...

[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/NCSU%20DryVer/fullsize/9544.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 4:13:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh, this is too much fun. That fucking idiot BOG has now challenged EdAvilaSr to a pistol shooting contest, claiming that he can beat him. This is a ROTFLMAO riot! [bounce]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Are we gonna sell tickets to the match?  Good way to start a new BIA fund; one that doesn't get stolen to buy dope for Anti!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maynard that sig pic is obscene. [puke]
View Quote

Thanks!
View Quote

Excuse my ignorance, but...I don't get it.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:46:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 5:52:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Ok, I went over to check out what BOTD was and now get it. If EdSr and GB are into it so much, why don't they have a BOTD section here? Most of the photos are the classic red X's.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 6:40:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Full-Auto doesn't log you out very quickly. I think your name stays listed as logged in for hours after you are off.
View Quote

Actually, it used to be 30 minutes but is now 15 minutes... not hours.  :D

Ed was killing them over there.  I would pay to see that video Ed, I really would.  You could sell it on the internet like those guys did with the bum fights videos.  Call it Troll Fight and charge $15 a copy.  I'm sure Goatboy could set up a fancy automated ordering page. :)
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ok, I went over to check out what BOTD was and now get it. If EdSr and GB are into it so much, why don't they have a BOTD section here? Most of the photos are the classic red X's.
View Quote

We used to have The Lodge here.  I'm not really sure why it went away.  I think that some people kinda went overboard.

Personally, I love guns and chicks, chicks and guns, any way you slice it![8d]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 7:50:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#25]
[/quote]

Sir, What don't you get?[/quote]

what's obscene about it?  or isn't it supposed to be?  I'm a little slow this morning.  pulled an almost all nighter for an exam that was scheduled at 0645....
*please* don't call me sir.  i'm probably the same age or younger than you.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#26]
I'll meet him.   I volunteer.  Pick Me!

Jojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojojo

Jojo,.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Tool kicks ass.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 5:55:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top