Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2002 9:07:08 PM EDT

[img]http://wwwimage.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/exclusives/wahoo/images/ls_ex_wahoo_20021115.jpg[/img]

My GOD!!! This guy just CAN'T GET IT RIGHT!!!

Letterman asked Gore a question something like if he still thinks he won the election.

Gore said, "Well, 50.1% of the people think I did"

50.1%??? WTF!?!? [%|]

Gore got 48.6% and Bush got 48.2% of the vote.

How far up his colon did Gore have to dig around to pull out a number like "50.1%"?!?

The worst part... he got a huge round of applause after spewing that dysenteric discharge. [puke]

I [b]SWEAR[/b] are people EVER going to realize this guy just makes up shit as he goes along??

[b]Unbefuckinglievable!!![/b] [V]

Link Posted: 11/16/2002 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
No , I did NOT see the stupid fucking traitor on TV. I try not to see his skanky ass anymore than I have to look at it !

Did he do anything entertaining like pick his ass ?
And I quit watching that Liberal Letterman years ago !

[usa]
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw some of it.  Yeah, the guy is an idiot and has no grasp on reality.  He said instead of going after Sadam we should be "sacrificing" by reducing our dependence on foreign oil.  Not by drilling mind you, but by what choices we would have in cars and how much we should pay for gas was the implication.  Thank God this guy did not become president.

What really gets me though is that I believe on 20/20 he said that if the votes in Florida were counted correctly he would have been president.  Did he miss that a recount was done by newspapers, counting everything in his favor, and he still lost?  The democrats just love to ignore that and continue to spill that "selected not elected" puke.

Ugh.
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
There was some dickweed writing a letter to the local paper talking about how we need to raise the gas tax to $3 a gallon because we are running out of oil and if people still bought large cars raise it some more.

People without a basic economic education should not be allowed to vote.  Gas is cheap because oil [i]is[/i] plentiful.  When we start to run out the price will go up and it will motivate people to find alternative resources.  The pricing is built into the market.  If we are really running out the price will go up.

I remember in grad school the teachers saying we were going to run out of oil in twenty years.  Well, that was about twenty five years ago and gas is relatively half the cost adjusted for inflation that gas was then.  Oops, looks like they were wrong.
Link Posted: 11/18/2002 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Gore! What is he good for? Absolutely nuthin.

Say it again yall
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top