Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 8:29:54 PM EDT
You guys are both getting mags.

Two mags to Spade for winning the contest, and because I feel sorry for Thinman, I'll give him a mag too.. the pic of the USA mag was just too much!

Both of you please email me at: [email protected] with your addresses, and I'll get your mags off ASAP.

Everytime I try and click on the "Email User" tab my screen freezes.

BTW, Spade won for withdrawing from the contest. He chose to do the noble thing and try to have someone w/ no mags get them, for that, I feel he deserves a reward. If he choses to give the mags to another, that's fine with me..

edit: it appears he has chosen to give up the mags to Guntoting_Spartan, and so I now ask you to please contact me by email with your name and shipping address so i can get these babies off to you!

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Two mags to Spade for winning the contest, and because I feel sorry for Thinman, I'll give him a mag too.. the pic of the USA mag was just too much!

. If he choses to give the mags to another, that's fine with me..

Thanks
View Quote

Pick somebody else. I've already got three, and there are other college shooters trying to make ends meet too.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

. If he choses to give the mags to another, that's fine with me..

Thanks
View Quote

Pick somebody else. I've already got three, and there are other college shooters trying to make ends meet too.
View Quote

Since you won the contest, I'll let you pick someone else...
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alright.

Guntoting_Spartan since he just got his first rifle, and is a poor college student.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Alright.

Guntoting_Spartan since he just got his first rifle, and is a poor college student.
View Quote

ok, they'll go to him!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top