Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 6:43:17 PM EDT
They are thumbnails on html (for the modem ppl) and you can click on the thumb for the full image.
[url]http://www.birch.net/~bano/holland/[/url]

Here is a video of me shooting Bollocks's styer aug  5.2meg mpeg
[url]http://www.birch.net/~bano/holland/MOV00106.MPG[/url]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You forgot to post the ones of the red light district [:D]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#2]
They don't let you take pics.
Because they don't want mommy to know they f**k dirty old men for a living.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 6:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They don't let you take pics.
Because they don't want mommy to know they f**k dirty old men for a living.
View Quote

Yep taking photos there will most likely get your ass kicked.

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Where da bud at?

Seriously, that's all my friends go to Europe for. So they can swing by Amsterdam and get cheap drugs.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#5]
WTF OVER?

you travel 1/2 way around the world to eat at KFC?

[whacko]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
bud's @ the coffee shops
coffee @ the cafe'
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
bud's @ the coffee shops
coffee @ the cafe'
View Quote

I know where it's at, but where are the pictures. Even if you don't smoke it you've got to take some pictures. It's part of the experience.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
WTF OVER?

you travel 1/2 way around the world to eat at KFC?

[whacko]
View Quote

[img]http://www.birch.net/~bano/holland/DSC00088.JPG[/img]

At least here we use [b]real[/b] chickens.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know where it's at, but where are the pictures. Even if you don't smoke it you've got to take some pictures. It's part of the experience.
View Quote

The places I asked said no pics.
I wanted pics of peyote and mushrooms. They told me no pics of them either.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I got in a nasty fistfight a block off of Damrak street one year, some guy tried to mug me. Still, the only trouble I ever has in Amsterdam. Pretty place if you got rid of all the drugs (the hookers can stay.)

I really want to get there during Jan or Feb which is supposed to be when the canals freeze over.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 4:58:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I remember an old T-shirt:

Good boys go to Daytone...
Bad boys go to Amsterdam!!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 7:04:03 AM EDT
[#12]
So...did you smuggle anything good back stateside?
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Amsterdam is alot of fun although it is getting a bit more unfriendly with their immigrant population problem. I fly for an airline that has a large presence there and spend a fair amount of time there. We had one of our Captains mugged a month or so ago right near the central station. He wasn't so much mugged as in robbed but just attacked because he was an American. The was hit in the head a few times from behind by a group of middle eastern young men. They shouted some anti American things at him and when he started yelling back and causing a commotion they all took off. The pilot was not seriously injured.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Is that Kylie Minogue that your buddy is getting a handful of?
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#15]
So if we get stoned in Amsterdam, then come back to the USA and the employer tests for drugs in the PP and it comes back positive can we be fired, even though we were not in violation of any laws?[<]:)]
Lebrew
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 11:11:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I got in a nasty fistfight a block off of Damrak street one year, some guy tried to mug me. Still, the only trouble I ever has in Amsterdam. Pretty place if you got rid of all the drugs (the hookers can stay.)

I really want to get there during Jan or Feb which is supposed to be when the canals freeze over.
View Quote

Yeah, chalk me up as another victim of attempted mugging in Amsterdam.  Some scumbag north african, I think the guy was. He flashed a knife, put it back, then told me to give him my money or he'd kill me.  I just ignored him and kept walking....he didn't try to block my escape or anything, and he took off once a pair of cops appeared from around the corner.  

What the hell are the Dutch thinking, welcoming Muslims hordes in with open arms?
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#17]
They are thinking the same thing that Americans do when they hire Mexican illegals to work for them...

Money...
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Actually as liberal as they are over there, they are starting to rethink the wisdom of allowing this to go on. As we should. There is much more to the costs (monetary and others)involved than the hourly wage of the person hired.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They are thinking the same thing that Americans do when they hire Mexican illegals to work for them...

Money...
View Quote

What, do you think the muslims are out there picking tulips?  Not bloody likely.  They just collect dole money and multiply like rats.

European countries seem to let in third worlders out of sympathy. It's starting to get out of hand, but if anyone suggests changing the immigration policy, they're called racist, fascist, or worse.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Hi,

It was very nice to meet you and your buddy, I just wish I had more time to entertain you guys...[:)]

Anyway, I hope you liked our little city and of course the shooting part as well.

But I still have a question, in the end did you like the AUG more than the SIG 550, or was it the other way around?

Cheers[beer]
Bollocks
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#21]
You live in a great town, Bollocks. I'd love to live there. My sister's there now, studying art.
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#22]
My sister's there now, studying art.
View Quote

You sure ? I'm kidding, don't get upset....

Bollocks:

When do the canals freeze ?

raven:
     Time before last, I saw someone get stabbed in the middle of Central during the middle of the day. I carry a knife, so I didn't stick around.
I was very lucky, I was with two Army friends that were stationed in Germany who were close by.

I've kind come to the conclusion that Amsterdam is a great place as long as you stay away from Centeral station and the Red Light District.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top