Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2002 9:12:53 AM EDT
Which is better, Why?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Pepper spray?  Kid, you'll put your eye out!

[50]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I prefer the foam because it adds a nice "flair" to my tacos.  The stream just runs out of the shell and the fog doesn't cover well.  The foam is the only "no-mess" way I have found to add a little kick to my food when using pepper spray.[pyro]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Never used the foam, but have used both fog & stream.  I like the fog out of those two because it covers a nice large area at once & gets behind the glasses nicely.  Just watch the wind direction!

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
It really depends on what you anticipate using it for.  The fog is best for most applications.  The stream is usually used by LEOs during civil unrest (so you can nail someone far away), and the foam is good for people who wear glasses.  But the fog will do a good job for up close and personal.  When using it, just spray in an "S" shape pattern, and the bad guy will usually be out of business for the next 20 minutes.  Keep in mind, that a short, 2 second burst won't burn badly instantly, but after a couple of seconds, he'll beg for mercy.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top