User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2002 3:30:13 PM EDT
Fox News
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,70073,00.html[/url]

MSNBC
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/833888.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I would thinks he wants it to provide treatment for some of his own people after he uses it on us when we invade.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, looks like he is stocking up, hmmm . Looks like he has something up his sleeve. Wondering if this is just for his troops, or for his fellow countrymen.bwahahaha
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#4]
He had better stock up on Potassium Iodate too.

[X]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]
hmmm atropine? betcha he is stocking up on 2 Pam chloride. the 2 doses are used for vx and gb nerve agent. very nasty stuff. i hope our troops are training hard for NBC.....or Saddam lets this story leak in hopes it will scare us off and buy him some time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep,
fat lot of good that atropine will do him if he's stupid enough to try to hit our troops with nerve gas.  

Anybody want to buy a [b]huge[/b] sheet of glass?
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#8]
FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT SADDAM !!!!!

They are going to look real stupid using atropine as the landscape gets heated to 5000 degrees !

"Can you spell THERMONUCLEAR boys and girls?"

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#9]
[Dice]SSSSssssssssssstuupid ass.[/Dice]
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#10]
The most serious mistake in U.S. Military doctrine of the past 20 years, was the day idiots started toying with the idea that U.S. response to a WMD attack against America or American Forces overseas, need not be a nuclear response.

Several bright boys in the Air Force began tinkering with the Idea of "we can just hit 'em with a few smart bombs and that will be enough retaliation for say losing an American city" When the President failed to nuke the Iranian Holy City of Qum in the end of Tom Clancy's book The Sum of All Fears, It was the coming of age of this limited retaliation doctrine. In fact Jack Ryan is made out to be a hero for talking the trigger happy president out of nuclear retaliation.

At that moment the guys who would do us the most harm realized that we in the United States were vulnerable, because a group of think tank idiots had just changed U.S. policy. The Results were 9-11 and Saddam threating to use Nerve Agents against U.S. Troops.

We need to send a strong message to Saddam and his generals, so there is absolutely no doubt in their minds, that U.S. policy has shifted back to the old cold war doctrine of " You chem us, We nuke you IMMEDIATELY"
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Just keep in mind that this could all be a part of a disinformation plan on Sadam's part.

Want to upset the American people?  Just make like you are getting ready to go chemical.

While I am sure he wants to protect his army, clearly it is against his own planned use of CBW, not ours.

No way can he acquire enough stock on this short notice either.

So be cool.  Be calm.  And keep the faith.  If he goes WMD, he will glow in the dark.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The most serious mistake in U.S. Military doctrine of the past 20 years, was the day idiots started toying with the idea that U.S. response to a WMD attack against America or American Forces overseas, need not be a nuclear response.

Several bright boys in the Air Force began tinkering with the Idea of "we can just hit 'em with a few smart bombs and that will be enough retaliation for say losing an American city" When the President failed to nuke the Iranian Holy City of Qum in the end of Tom Clancy's book The Sum of All Fears, It was the coming of age of this limited retaliation doctrine. In fact Jack Ryan is made out to be a hero for talking the trigger happy president out of nuclear retaliation.

At that moment the guys who would do us the most harm realized that we in the United States were vulnerable, because a group of think tank idiots had just changed U.S. policy. The Results were 9-11 and Saddam threating to use Nerve Agents against U.S. Troops.

We need to send a strong message to Saddam and his generals, so there is absolutely no doubt in their minds, that U.S. policy has shifted back to the old cold war doctrine of " You chem us, We nuke you IMMEDIATELY"
View Quote

To be fair to Tom Clancey's book, the reason Jack Ryan urged them not to nuke was because it was what the terrs wanted.  They wanted the US to nuke that city to start a holy war.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey F&L,

David Hackworth was talking on Mike Reagans radio show last friday night. He said that he(Hackworth) had been talking with Generals at the 2 star level and they told him that they had been authorized to use Nuclear weapons in the event that saddam used WMD's on our troops.

Just thought that you would like to know this, if you didn't already.

Ben
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#14]
There's no way in hell nukes have been released to be used by the military in contingencies. The prez or NCA would approve each and every use.

The sneaky thing to do would be to replace the atropine with a dose of, say, heroin, so they'll be nice and spaced out when the nerve gas hits 'em.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#15]
even though saddam is a crazy mother, i find if difficult to belive he would use chem weapons on our troops and invite a nuclear attack on himself. maybe this order is a scare tactic.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Frankly a nuclear response would be perfect. It would be my greatest hope that we would kill everyone in that piece of shit country. If I had my way we would respond in a manner so forceful and devastating that in 1000 generations it would only be spoken of in darkened rooms as hushed whispers, least it be repeated.

Our politicians have let us down greatly by leading the public to think that negotiation is the way to settle our differences.In the past no country would screw with the US because they knew that they would get their asses handed to them. We should act like the only super power to remain on earth. Our military force should be so great that that it is a deterrent to others.  Bill Clinton and his Democrap buddies did their best to dismantle our military. Lets get it back.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#17]
irony is atropine with out exposure is a poision in and of itself.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#18]
no, the irony is that atropine is one part upper and one part downer, best compaired to a speedball. oh, and the injecting it straight into the cardiac muscle doesn't amuse me any less either.

ian
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Didn't the first Bush tell Saddam straight up, "If you use chemical or biological weapons on our troops, retaliation will be swift and nuclear."?
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually historians are laying blame on jimmy carter for the current dismal state of world affaird

UsedAsswipe that he is.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#21]
If saddam ever used nerve gas on our troops his country will have its citys and dunes flattened... I sure Bush Jr is just itching for a reason to unleash a no holds barred war on his counry that will flat out distroy it I mean not just nukes and chems but his entire military might send that county back to rocks and molitov cocktails. I bet bush wants to go to war so bad he cant sleep at night
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Didn't the first Bush tell Saddam straight up, "If you use chemical or biological weapons on our troops, retaliation will be swift and nuclear."?
View Quote

And the 2nd Bush will tell them something along the same line: "...will be swift and NUCULAR."

I don't know why he has so much trouble pronouncing that word right. Although I will agree that it's ~ 5000 degrees pronounced either way.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
While I am sure he wants to protect his army, clearly it is against his own planned use of CBW, not ours.
View Quote

All the more reason to kick his ass ASAP, before he's got it all ready to deploy....
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yep,
fat lot of good that atropine will do him if he's stupid enough to try to hit our troops with nerve gas.  

Anybody want to buy a [b]huge[/b] sheet of glass?
[:D]
View Quote

ROTFLMAOTIPMP  Now THAT is funny!
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#25]
You know what is gonna be the most fun?  Seeing Saddam in his very own cage and jumpsuit on Gitmo.

Now that is a photo op.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 10:32:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You know what is gonna be the most fun?  Seeing Saddam in his very own cage and jumpsuit on Gitmo.

Now that is a photo op.
View Quote

No, seeing him sitting on a plastic sheet lying in his own filth bound gagged and blinded would be better.

But that is a pipe dream. If he doesn't die in our attacks then he will do a Hitler and off himself just so we don't get to humiliate him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#27]
if nukes were used, wouldn't that piss off the countries around him? dont get me wrong, im all for killing that mofo and have been since the 90's but seriously though, i think nuking would be a tad extreme, but you never know.

oz
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 12:06:39 AM EDT
[#28]
This is not funny as our boys will definatly be getting gas when they head to Bagdad!   This freak will not go down easy,and when in peril will unlease all hell upon us!

This will be a real war for us,here and over there!  The Gulf War was the Gulf War!   This will be something unimaginable different!

There will be horrible crap happing there,and because of the Idiots here,same here!

God Bless The USA!

GOD HELP THE USA!

Bob[:D]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 4:13:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 4:38:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And the 2nd Bush will tell them something along the same line: "...will be swift and NUCULAR."
View Quote

Hey, did you ask permission before using my name?
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:19:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
if nukes were used, wouldn't that piss off the countries around him? dont get me wrong, im all for killing that mofo and have been since the 90's but seriously though, i think nuking would be a tad extreme, but you never know.

oz
View Quote

The radiation wouldn't be too bad.  We nuked Nevada several dozen times in nuclear bomb tests and we haven't noticed too much of a problem.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top