Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/11/2002 1:23:16 PM EDT
I have looked over this site, and have found some pretty interesting stuff. I found it thru one of Alex Jones' video's a guy gave my mom at church. I have also seen it linked to thru DU, and the strange thing is, many of them talk about it reverently. Even with his "cold dead hands" firearm stance. Is he just a SUPERIOR tinfoil craftsmen, or do you think his stuff is legit, just to frightening for anyone to actually digest and believe? (a.k.a. denial.) Have at it! [url]infowars.com[/url]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 1:47:33 PM EDT
I have spoken with Alex Jones face to face. He is not off his rocker. However, he is very passionate / emotional in his beliefs about where this country is headed, and that turns quite a few folks away from his message because they think he is a loon. No he does not need a tin foil hat. Unlike the vast majority of the people you meet, he actually gets up off his butt and finds the truth, asks the tough questions that the politicians avoid. And he has the balls put his findings out to the public.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 2:17:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BustinCaps: just a SUPERIOR tinfoil craftsmen,
View Quote
Read the stuff on bohemian grove... Then we've got the "COBRAS IN THE SCHOOLYARD!!!" The man makes quite a lot out of very little.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 2:25:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BOFH:
Originally Posted By BustinCaps: just a SUPERIOR tinfoil craftsmen,
View Quote
Read the stuff on bohemian grove... Then we've got the "COBRAS IN THE SCHOOLYARD!!!" The man makes quite a lot out of very little.
View Quote
The way I feel about it, if even a little of what he claims is going on IS going on, it is time to buy more mags/ammo!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 5:24:12 PM EDT
This is my take on it. I feel that although he may believe some of the things he that sells. He is a snake oil salesmen, who knows there is always a market for those that believe the apocalypse is coming. The reason I don't trust allot of what he says is the stuff he put out about project urban warrior. I happened to have worked on that project for the Marine Corps and know allot of guys from the SPMAGTF. And about everything he wrote about it was false. So if he is so willing to flatly make false allegation about that and not accept the truth, who know what else he is a conjuring thing up on?
Top Top