Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/8/2002 8:48:55 PM EDT
I am sitting here and watching a re-broadcast of Micheal Moore on Oprah. I am so damn full of rage that I cannot even think straight. Micheal Moore is blaming gun homicides and and ownership on racism. So we muct all be racists.

"In all honesty, if I see a white guy I am more afraid than if I see a black guy."- Her just said that and I quote him. I bet for every one black man he has a friend, I have ten. I have only two guys I'd call friend that are black.

This fucking guy is the biggest liar I have ever heard. He is making up bullshit statistics to back himself up. Everyon ewho is there is buying into his bullshit hook-line-and-sinker.

The only people who have been making sense are the ones in the clips of his movie that are in the Michigan Milita, and Teri Nichols brother (albeit crazy, still made more sense than Mikey-Boy).

Arrrrrggghhhh!!!!!!

I don't even have words or the lucidity to post here all that I feel right now.

I'm going to go and cry, I am so goddamn frustrated.

[soapbox]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 8:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You do realize that you just announce in public that you're actually watching Oprah?

[:)]

View Quote

Now he's going straight to hell!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay all you assholes[;)], The ONLY reason I am watching this Satan endorsed show is because, although I have a TV, I cannot afford Cable, and thus am limited in my viewing. on top of being one of the only channels that comes in, it's the only one that is not an infomercial.

Is that a good enough reason?

Sons-of-bitches [:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Now he's gonna need Dr. Phil to calm him down.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Okay all you assholes[;)], The ONLY reason I am watching this Satan endorsed show is because, although I have a TV, I cannot afford Cable, and thus am limited in my viewing. on top of being one of the only channels that comes in, it's the only one that is not an infomercial.

View Quote

Do you have High Speed internet? if so go to www.bmwfilms.com and enjoy that instead of OPPA!
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:10:37 PM EDT
[#10]
FINE!!!
I'm taking my flag and going home!![>(]
[flag]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have High Speed internet? if so go to www.bmwfilms.com and enjoy that instead of OPPA!
View Quote

No, I have *FREE* 56k. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard that Oprah got busted for cocaine?

When searching up her skirt they found 50 pounds of crack.

The good news is that only gun nuts watch Oprah.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
This might cheer you guys up [bounce]

Mrs. Ozzy Osbourne is negotiating her own daytime talk show.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL did you ever see the MAD or SNL parody of when someone said no to oprah, and she killed half the audience with super powers.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

When I found them they had pulled "the Follow." Does anyone have it?
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"In all honesty, if I see a white guy I am more afraid than if I see a black guy."
View Quote

Why is it that Micheal Moore is more afraid of a white guy when Jesse Jackson said he is more afraid of blacks? Has Moore been attacked by gangs of whites in the past? Or is he just full of shit and, I can't believe I am saying this, Jesse Jackson was telling the truth?
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Relax and think pleasant thoughts, like...

* That obscenely obese, blubbery, fat fuck will probably die of heart disease in the next 10-15 years.

* Look at your guns and know that the very fact that you even have guns ([b][i]evil[/i][/b] guns at that) is creating an obsession in him that's burning a hole in his life and will probably drive him to an early grave.

* He's so fat he hasn't seen his penis in over 30 years (not that he's ever needed it).

* He's afraid of you.

* His side just lost control of the Senate and is now virtually IRRELEVANT in Gov't.

* Every day for the rest of his life he has to see THIS in his mirror:
[img]http://www.rollingthundertour.org/images/moore_book_web.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:08:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

UHLEK

I'm with you on this one, I can't get cable where I live.  Satellite is a pain, so I only get 5 channels where I live.  Also only have a 56K dial up.

I'm at work, in Denver, and we have a T3 through AT&T, so connection is great.

Working nights, I often spend them in the shop working on one of my firearms, or the Muscle car.  Came in one night late and was getting a beer, and the wife had left the TV on, and guess what was on?

OOOOOOOHHHHHH NNNNNNOOOOOO!

Oprah!  And Dr. Phil.

Hey, Defman how do you know who Doc. Phil is anyway?  Are you a closet Oprah watcher?

I watched about ten minutes my self, and thought, hey, I'm going to the range tomorrow, and I wonder if she would like to hold the targets for me?  I don't miss,,,,,,,, uh,,, Often!!!

If you want to know what a moron Michael Moore is read this from the home page for AR15.com.

[url]http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/opinion/11_6_02smith.html[/url]

The guy is a class A ass, capitalizing off of the blood of Columbine!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:08:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Relax and think pleasant thoughts, like...

* That obscenely obese, blubbery, fat fuck will probably die of heart disease in the next 10-15 years.

* Look at your guns and know that the very fact that you even have guns ([b][i]evil[/i][/b] guns at that) is creating an obsession in him that's burning a hole in his life and will probably drive him to an early grave.

* He's so fat he hasn't seen his penis in over 30 years (not that he's ever needed it).

* He's afraid of you.

* His side just lost control of the Senate and is now virtually IRRELEVANT in Gov't.

* Every day for the rest of his life he has to see THIS in his mirror:
[url]http://www.rollingthundertour.org/images/moore_book_web.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Ahhh....Serenity. [:)]

Thank you. That helps..much better...[smoke]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Okay all you assholes[;)],

View Quote

Ummm............[size=5] N O [/size=5]

[:D]

Jamie
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Yer right [b]BK![/b], thanks.

Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I was channel surfing and saw this cartoon about whitty being lazy so he went across the sea and stold a bunch of black people!    Was hooked watched it and got mad as hell too!  

Then this fat assed white dude(Micheal Moore) was on I just watched long enough to see who this guy was!

So I will know who to hate and never ever support or watch him again in this life time!

And Yes if I had known it was Opera(thats when the fat lady sings right?}   I would have put a Ten Mil right through my only working TV!

Edited to say MM has a right to free expression and speech,  Just not in my house!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I was channel surfing and saw this cartoon about whitty being lazy so he went across the sea and stold a bunch of black people!    Was hooked watched it and got mad as hell too!  

Then this fat assed white dude(Micheal Moore) was on I just watched long enough to see who this guy was!

So I will know who to hate and never ever support or watch him again in this life time!

And Yes if I had known it was Opera(thats when the fat lady sings right?}   I would have put a Ten Mil right through my only working TV!

Edited to say MM has a right to free expression and speech,  Just not in my house!

Bob  [:D]
View Quote

Yeah, didn't that piss you off?!?!?

Micheal Moore has turned himself into a 1-Trick-Pony, even the cartoon was obviously a rip-off of South Park. How fucking lame.[pissed]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Oprah just puts me in the  [sleep]  mode.  

I lost interest in that show when she  [>(]  about Beef.  I guess she wasn't getting any at home.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Is Oprah on for an hour or for 1/2 hour? I only ask because I think I caught the tail end of that show Friday. They weren't talking about guns; just halloween and the media's obsession with fear mongering. I found it humorous because Moore was too stupid to see they (the media) do the SAME thing with guns that he obsessed over with escalators, drugs, and black males!

This was on AFN-Korea, so Paul: you are partly culpable [:)].

Adam
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#29]
It makes me sick how many teenagers and young adults around my age are so easily swayed by Michael Moore's "intelligent" arguments. Everyone I know that has seen the film thinks it's the best thing since insulin. I'm just like "Augh, yer dumb!".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top