Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2002 7:23:04 AM EDT
Her name is Suzanne Haik Terrell and she's the current Commissioner of Elections. She finished second in the election last Tuesday, earning her the right to be in the runoff election to be held on Saturday, December 7, 2002.

She faces Mary Landrieu (D-LA).

Here's her website:[url]http://www.suzieterrell.com/index.html[/url]

Here she is with her family:[img]http://www.suzieterrell.com/images/pic_mid_1.jpg[/img]

Here she is on the campaign trail:[img]http://www.suzieterrell.com/images/pic_left_1.jpg[/img]

Here she is standing next to a bust of George Washington, the Father of our Country:[img]http://www.suzieterrell.com/images/pic_right_1.jpg[/img]

Ooops! That's [u]not[/u] George Washington, my bad! [:D]

Eric The(PardonMe,Ma'am)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 7:27:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I would do all three of her daughters...

At the same time!
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope she flat buries Landrieu.

Ya know Hun...showing that one pic to a bunch of horny old men...well that got me off message for a minute.  Might be nice to send this lady out here to DC.  Those daughters will make a big hit.  [;D]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Here she is standing next to a bust of George Washington, the Father of our Country
View Quote

[img]http://www.suzieterrell.com/images/pic_right_1.jpg[/img]
Ooops! That's [u]not[/u] George Washington, my bad!

Eric The(PardonMe,Ma'am)Hun[>]:

Man, that is just mean! heh heh
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#4]
If the 60% of the voters that voted for the 3 OTD's would come back and vote on Dec. 7th she will win!

OTD's=Other than DemocRats!

BigDOzer66
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:33:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Dammit, that's Tom Jefferson. Didn't ya'll learn nothing in Civics?
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Cough up guys - send her a contribution for her campaign.  We can't just be concerned with elections in our own districts.  We need to help out nation-wide.

I just sent her a 20-spot.

Who's next to help out?

CMOS
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd drag my balls through 10 miles of crushed glass just to hear one of those womenz piss in a tin cup over a field phone!  [:D]

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cough up guys - send her a contribution for her campaign.  We can't just be concerned with elections in our own districts.  We need to help out nation-wide.

Who's next to help out?

CMOS
View Quote

I'm in for $50.00. This is more important than anything else I could possibly buy with the money!

I love Louisiana! It's my birthplace and all!

Conceived in Vernon, Texas, and boom, born in Shreveport!

Back to Vernon and the rest, as they say, is history! [:D]

LSU-Baton Rouge, mais yeah!

[i][b]Hot boudin, Cold cous-cous, C'mon Tigers, Push, Push, Push![/i][/b]

Eric The(LouisianaMan)Hun
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:43:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

At the same time!
View Quote

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ooooooooooo aaahh zzzzz X 3
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#11]
You may be right,with out all nine running this could get good[:D]

Lets send what ever we need to,52 does sound nice.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#12]
From her site:

Protecting 2nd Amendment Rights

“My husband’s a lifetime member of the NRA. We live in the sportsman’s paradise and we’ve taught our daughters a healthy respect for guns. It’s not a matter of government intervention—it’s a matter of personal responsibility.”

I pledge to fight more restrictions on gun owners and gun purchasers.

I pledge to work to assure that good, law abiding citizens are not penalized because of the actions of criminals. Good people don’t abuse guns, criminals do.

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd drag my balls through 10 miles of crushed glass just to hear one of those womenz piss in a tin cup over a field phone!  [:D]

uhhh.....
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who's next to help out?

CMOS
View Quote

I'm good for $20.00
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#16]
50 more dollars to a damn good cause.  Without Repub #52, I wouldn't feel safe from another Jeffords scenario.  

BTW, remember what a traitor bastard Jim Jeffords is!
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:42:28 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm going to make a donation to this lady simply because of her position on the 2nd amendment. I pulled this info from her website if anyone else is interested.

Credit Card donations-Call (225)218-8683

Mail in donations should be sent to:
Suzanne Haik Terrell for Senate Campaign
PO Box 44267
Baton Rouge, LA 70804
Ph. (225)218-8683
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#18]
I was proud to vote for her Tuesday, and my wife and I will be sure to do so next month too.

For the time being, I am a single issue voter... and Suzie's strong support of the 2nd Amendment make this a no brainer.

--Mike
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

At the same time!
View Quote

Damn Straight[:P][sex]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 11:05:53 AM EDT
[#20]
They look abit young don't they?????

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#21]
1) Why does she say that her husband is a lifelong member of the NRA, is she not. If not I will be happy to send her a one year membership, together we could probably buy her a lifetime membership.

2) How do such cute kids come out of such ugly parents?
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#22]
By the time this vote is held in December she may not be the 52nd GOP senator.

There is talk of defections comming. She may be #53 or 54

Which puts the GOP that much closer to invoking cloture on fillibusters.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Caption all donation checks - From a Member of AR15.com

This will be remembered...
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#24]
My $25 donation has been phoned in.  Now quit bashing the Libertarians.  No, I'm not a Liber, but I'm not a Repub either.  I am an American Citizen who wants our FREEDOM back!
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I have names.

Louisiana may be on the verge of becoming a all GOP state. Senior Senator John Breaux may be defecting to the GOP.

Zel Miller may also be flopping.

How good is John Breaux on guns? If he is good you Louisiana people might want to write to him too to encourage him to move over.

If they both flop it will be 54 GOP.

And the Johnson/Thune election, though the media has called it for Johnson, is being recounted. It could be GOP 55.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 4:18:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
How good is John Breaux on guns? If he is good you Louisiana people might want to write to him too to encourage him to move over.
View Quote

The last time Breaux ran (4 years ago), he was the NRA's recommended candidate for that race.  However, his record on guns seems iffy at best... he's not an all-out ban 'em, turn 'em in, confiscate 'em liberal gun grabber, but he certainly doesn't seem to mind voting in favor of "milder" gun control legislation.

He did vote yes on confirming Ashcroft though (and the tax cut).

--Mike
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#27]
The middle one might be dooable [sex]

If she wins can we see some nude photos of her legal aged daughter(s) [sex]

Money sent,  still trying to get that Red Davis taste out of my mind. [:(]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#28]
I thought it was going to be ETH himself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top