User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#1]
that thing costs 45k to 60K

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks fine to me, but don't know the details.

I'm not sure what the bitching is about, other than lamenting that they are going to be too expensive, or too soft for the nail chewing lumberjacks of arfcom...
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do both running lights work simultaneously?    You'd think they'd have solved that "balance" issue by now but every freegin one I see has one running light out.
View Quote

I was wondering about that. Seems like all the US models have that problem. I thought nobody else noticed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wow, you've made a hideous 4runner...
View Quote

The current 4runner is hideous enough. I hope this does not spread and become the norm.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

With a splintered piece of lumber.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FUCK GM

With a splintered piece of lumber.

covered with aids infested spiders
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#6]
The chrome surround on the front windows but not the windshield or rear windows looks awkward.

They should have left everything body color although, judging from the demographic that drives them, haphazardly applied chrome trim won't hurt it in the market.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Freedom.  How the fuck does it work?  

How about if you shut your piehole about what you think "necessary" for other people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look, a large, unnecessary mom mobile that is built by unions and company saved by taxpayer dollars.

Wonderful.

Unnecessary?

Yes, unnecessary.  

The Tahoe and Yukon are aimed at women. Large accessories, like handbags, to them.

You want to haul stuff around? Get a truck. SUV's are minivans on steroids.

Which doesn't change the point, screw GM and the democrats that have infected it.

Freedom.  How the fuck does it work?  

How about if you shut your piehole about what you think "necessary" for other people?

Freedom of opinion. How the fuck that work? Did I say other people shouldn't get it? No.

I mean a Tahoe is a shortened cargo space of a Suburban. Redundancy is GMC's strong suit.  Yes, it's your freedom to go out and buy big bro-dozers for women and that's cool, you have that right and there is a market for it. It's my personal opinion that I think it's stupid and unnecessary given that most girls and middle aged women drive them by themselves and it just seems like a waste of a work vehicle. Am I going to go out like enviro-hippies and fight against SUV's by governmental means? No.

Must be a Tahoe owner and hit a nerve. But to each their own. LOL

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#8]
The older ones were more classy looking on the outside and interior.

These new ones are ugly as shit and look like the trucks.

Maybe they are trying to save money and have the trucks and SUV's look the same and share parts?

I dunno, but they really fucked up.

I'd buy the older versions. Much nicer looking.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The ruined a beautiful design. The front looks hideous, overwhelming.
View Quote

You mean you dont want to ride around in a Govt Motors car that looks like the one that jugged earred bastard rides around in?  They ll sell like hot cakes to the FSA who will buy it on our dime.   FBHO and FGM.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:01:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't see how you can solve headlights burning out. Eventually a light bulb will go and you're going to have to replace it unless you want one out and one on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do both running lights work simultaneously?    You'd think they'd have solved that "balance" issue by now but every freegin one I see has one running light out.

I don't see how you can solve headlights burning out. Eventually a light bulb will go and you're going to have to replace it unless you want one out and one on.

Well, they can get a bulb supplier that knows how to make a light bulb last longer than it takes to drive the car off the lot for one...
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe they are seriously trying to sell less of them.

I'm not joking.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Ugly as shit. Screw GM.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#13]
you know what makes me laugh

I know a large number of people who are die hard bargain shoppers and they buy mostly cheap shit and clip coupon and buy cheap beer

and they have $100K worth of over-engineered gas guzzlers in the driveway losing value by the second

talk about missing the big picture

Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:12:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
you know what makes me laugh

I know a large number of people who are die hard bargain shoppers and they buy mostly cheap shit and clip coupon and buy cheap beer

and they have $100K worth of over-engineered gas guzzlers in the driveway losing value by the second

talk about missing the big picture

View Quote

'murica

and you can't say that because you hate freedom and stuff.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I own a 2013 Tahoe when I saw this one I thought an Explorer raged a GMC terrain and the resulting Baby was this Sloth
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Someone wake me if they can go 50K without a major repair.  I suspect I will sleep peacefully.

I looked at the new ones a couple of years ago.  They can't even get decent paint on the damn things.

Link Posted: 9/13/2013 7:52:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#18]

More plastic interiors and  fugly exteriors. How anyone can like that trash is beyond me,
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
More plastic interiors and  fugly exteriors. How anyone can like that trash is beyond me,
View All Quotes

But, but, but, they are TAHOES!

The Hoe part is right, you get fucked driving one then have to pay for it.

Link Posted: 9/13/2013 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Do not want.

Currently I have an '07 Silverado Z71 and I love it inside and out. I am a Ford guy but when it comes to trucks, I have always loved GM designs. I hate that they can't get two running lights to stay working for very long, mine is doing alright so far but I should stock up on bulbs next time I'm out. They have had the same problem for a decade or more and have yet to fix it....oh well.

I used to be on the whole, fuck obama motors, bandwagon but I bought this truck used so I'm only supporting the dealership, IMO. They make some nice trucks but this new SUV is ugly from the pictures, maybe it will grow on me, maybe not. Love the new 2014 GMC trucks, I wish they would have just transferred the front end off of one of those on to the new SUV's.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll take a Denali please!
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
FUCK GM
View Quote

This, and FBHO too!
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:08:45 PM EDT
[#23]

That looks like this:
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:20:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I usually like the look of Chevy trucks the best, but that looks like it got hit with a lot of ugly stick in the design room.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you suppose that they make interiors out of? Unobtanium?
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

OH SNAP!
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:43:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
mom mobile station wagon
View Quote

The correct acronym is M.A.V. aka Mormon Assault Vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
mom mobile station wagon

That's what we called 'em growing up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You want a car with a plastic free interior?  I think I hear your phone ringing, it's the 1970s.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Reminds me of a Ford.  Cross between an explorer and an excursion.  I like the current better as well but not a fan of the huge bumper covers.  Already broken one on my work vehicle by hitting a 20 lb dog.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
hate to sound like a stick in the mud, but i dont like that as much as the current models.

Reminds me of a Ford.  Cross between an explorer and an excursion.  I like the current better as well but not a fan of the huge bumper covers.  Already broken one on my work vehicle by hitting a 20 lb dog.

Form follows function, as the companies try to increase mileage by reducing weight and streamlining eventually they are going to end up almost identical except for the name badges.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Craptastic.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 9:42:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I saw the article in todays paper, about how those evil gas-guzzling SUVs were hanging on despite predictions of their death 5 years ago.

Heaven forbid you build a product that your customer base wants and uses.
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a tundraplorercursionduraztec. Most original SUV I have seen since the 35th of neverwary.

You were expecting maybe
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYzBRsCH8SmfmJr5LAY_Hq7rLtS2wiot_jWzF8OvUI6ADnWLF0

Shit; as soon as I saw this pic, the song popped into my head

"Here we go, go, go, go, on an adventure..."
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FUCK GM

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top