Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/6/2002 9:44:38 AM EDT
Here’s the guys the Brady bunch wanted defeated: http://www.dangerousdozen.com/ (link left inactive) Let’s see how they did: House Races • Scott Garrett (NJ) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Joe Knollenberg (MI) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Dick Monteith (CA) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b] Senate Races • Wayne Allard (CO) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Norm Coleman (MN) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Doug Forrester (NJ) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b] • Gordon Smith (OR) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Jim Talent (MO) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] Gubenatorial Races • Jeb Bush (FL) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Robert Ehrlich (MD) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Mike Fisher (PA) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b] • Bill Simon (CA) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b] Dishonorable Mention • Joe Baca (CA) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Phil Crane (IL) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Tom Delay (TX) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Dennis Hastert (IL) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Richard Pombo (CA) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] • Cliff Stearns (FL) [b][red]WON[/red][/b] So out of their 18 (I thought 12 was a dozen?), they got four, we got fourteen! I can’t wait to see the spin about their great victories! [:D]
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:20:37 AM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:42:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GovtThug: Here’s the guys the Brady bunch wanted defeated: http://www.dangerousdozen.com/ (link left inactive) Let’s see how they did: Senate Races • Doug Forrester (NJ) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b]
View Quote
The Repubs [b]would[/b] have had it if the Dems didn't pull a last minute bag job.
Gubenatorial Races Bill Simon (CA) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b]
View Quote
Lost by a very slim margin. The DU'er's were in a near meltdown over this one.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 10:53:24 AM EDT
I wonder why Don Seigelman, the A+ NRA endorsed governor of Alabama wasn't on the list. I guess its because he is a democrat?
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 1:09:44 PM EDT
Yet another reason we shouldn't let "mommies" run this nation, they can't even count.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 5:37:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GovtThug: Here’s the guys the Brady bunch wanted defeated: Gubenatorial Races • Mike Fisher (PA) [b][blue]LOST[/blue][/b]
View Quote
This wasn't that much of a loss. Fisher didn't do anything for gun owners in PA. His claim to pro-gun support was that he wasn't Rendell. [shrug]
Top Top