Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2002 8:31:40 PM EDT
I'm moving to Canada too!
anybody know how there [red]welfare[/red] is up there.
F__K I'M PISSED!
F__K F__K F__K F__K F__K  
View Quote

First thing they want to know is about [red]WELFARE[/red]

Go get a job you lazy bum [pissed]

Note: I edited the F words, mods might be roaming the board! [peep]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, a few want to go to Canada [whacko] but most of them are kicking themselves for blindly supporting the Democratic leadership which got its ass handed to them this fine Tuesday night [:)]

So they're going Green! [thinking]

That'll show that mean old GOP! Lol!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]
You watch, I bet alot of the one's seriously advocating Green switching will have their posts deleted, and possibly be banned.  These freakin DU Nazis don't even have qualms about booting their own people if they don't tow the Dem party line 100%.  It is truly eye opening to see these complete and total hypocrite idiots show their true colors.  They are only pro-freedom of any kind if you agree with them.  Frankly, I hope they all do leave the country, we would be soooo much better off.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
There are so many absurd, moronic statements on DU right now, I can't keep track of them. It is just hysterical....I LOVE IT!!  

this just validates what I have been thinking for years, they are the biggest collection of whiney, weak minded, pussies I have ever seen in an organized group.. First thing you do if things don't go your way (the only way, btw) is call a lawyer.  Or just run ("I am packing up and going to Canada...").  

Good riddance, need some help packing?
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You watch, I bet alot of the one's seriously advocating Green switching will have their posts deleted, and possibly be banned.  These freakin DU Nazis don't even have qualms about booting their own people if they don't tow the Dem party line 100%.  It is truly eye opening to see these complete and total hypocrite idiots show their true colors.  They are only pro-freedom of any kind if you agree with them.  Frankly, I hope they all do leave the country, we would be soooo much better off.  
View Quote

Read the admin notes....until nov. 6 anyone speaking against dems or for greens will be banned and deleted.  per Delta Uniform admins.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:24:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Come on, help us out Canada. Take all of our deadbeats, scroungers and lay-abouts. You're a compassionate country! [;)]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:41:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Remember after Bush won, there were a bunch of those hollywood tree hugging yahoos actor types that threatened to move away, like Michael Douglas and a few others.  Well, one of local radio shows here wrote to all of them asking why they haven't left yet.  No response.  Figures.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top