Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2013 3:51:54 AM EDT
Since the ammo availability thread got closed, what sites are members using to find deals on ammo? I've used ammoseek and ammo-can.net (not sure how reliable that one is)... any gold mines out there?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:34:24 AM EDT
[#1]
gun-deals.com is pretty decent, plus it won't get shut down if someone gets their feelings hurt.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
No such thing as a good deal.  Best I've seen so far was 30 cents a round at my cabelas with steel cased herters for 223.  I only bought $80 worth I should have bought 100's of dollars worth.  I just drive up there occasionally and check it out..
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Some deals here
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I buy from local forum members face to face or from people here with good feed back. I have gotten lots of great deals on ammo locally. Think $0.40 a round when the stores were $1 a round a few months ago. Keep your eyes open and check regularly.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#5]
www.gunbot.net  Try this site.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:55:04 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Slickguns and gunbot.net too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Become a member here, and you'd be surprised .
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:30:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
gun-deals.com is pretty decent, plus it won't get shut down if someone gets their feelings hurt.
View Quote

Ridiculous. The ammo deal thread seemed to grow its own set of COC rules and was monitored by a shut-in nun somewhere in the Andes mountains.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I think you must be a paying member to see the ammo availability thread.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ridiculous. The ammo deal thread seemed to grow its own set of COC rules and was monitored by a shut-in nun somewhere in the Andes mountains.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DID YOU NOT READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST?  YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND MAKE A COMMENT LIKE "ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS WEBSITE"?  WARNING SENT!  

yeah, lol  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top