Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/5/2002 7:07:42 PM EDT
Ok, Where is the going away party going to be for townsend? Any Md'ers what to have a celebration party!? LMK G
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:26:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 7:33:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By slidestop: [blue][b] I'm guessing this is good news for Maryland , but I thought MD was one of the Screwded states like New Jersey and soon to be Pennsylvania . [/blue][/b]
View Quote
Actually, we traded with PA. Now they will lose their freedom as we regain ours. Ehrlich wins!!! [bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][boun­ce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][b­ounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce­][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bou­nce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][­bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounc­e][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bo­unce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]­[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][boun­ce][bounce]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 12:08:09 AM EDT
I saw the loser bitch on tv blabbering about ballistic fingerwhatever the F you call it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 12:57:19 AM EDT
Thank god, she was so annoying. Even though I'm in VA I had to watch all her TV commercials. Buh bye KKT!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 6:17:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gunman0:
Originally Posted By slidestop: [blue][b] I'm guessing this is good news for Maryland , but I thought MD was one of the Screwded states like New Jersey and soon to be Pennsylvania . [/blue][/b]
View Quote
Actually, we traded with PA. Now they will lose their freedom as we regain ours. Ehrlich wins!!! [bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][boun­ce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][b­ounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce­][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bou­nce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][­bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounc­e][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bo­unce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce]­[bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][bounce][boun­ce][bounce]
View Quote
You think Erlich will touch gun laws already in place? I'm happy MD has thrown the Democractic yoke for at least one term in 36 years, but I'm still skeptical there will be much change in the plight of MD gunowners.
Top Top