Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/5/2002 4:26:16 PM EDT
oooooohhh no i didnt get to....my birthday has to be november 18th.....so i dont get to vote untill next time....because this is when i turn 18.  I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO VOTE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Hang in there, big guy.  You'll get your shot.  Only about 42% of the 18-23 year old crowd even registered, which means when you can vote, it will carry more weight.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
November 18th?  NICE!  Only because my birthday is the 17th(turning 20).  The presidantial elections were that way for me, I didn't get to vote because the deadline for registration was a mere ten days before my birthday.  I know how it feels, I really wanted to vote then, as well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO VOTE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Way to go, guy!

Let this be a challenge to you.  Once I turned 18 (in June, 27 years ago), I can honestly tell you I have NEVER missed voting.  I've gone there sick, on crutches, canceled trips, etc., but I've never missed a vote.

Let your enthusiasm be your guide and vote every year!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hang in there, big guy.  You'll get your shot.  Only about 42% of the 18-23 year old crowd even registered, which means when you can vote, it will carry more weight.
View Quote

Im 19 and voted, just doing my part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top