Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/5/2002 4:26:16 PM EDT
oooooohhh no i didnt get to....my birthday has to be november 18th.....so i dont get to vote untill next time....because this is when i turn 18. I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO VOTE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:29:45 PM EDT
Hang in there, big guy. You'll get your shot. Only about 42% of the 18-23 year old crowd even registered, which means when you can vote, it will carry more weight.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:31:43 PM EDT
November 18th? NICE! Only because my birthday is the 17th(turning 20). The presidantial elections were that way for me, I didn't get to vote because the deadline for registration was a mere ten days before my birthday. I know how it feels, I really wanted to vote then, as well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:37:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO VOTE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote
Way to go, guy! Let this be a challenge to you. Once I turned 18 (in June, 27 years ago), I can honestly tell you I have NEVER missed voting. I've gone there sick, on crutches, canceled trips, etc., but I've never missed a vote. Let your enthusiasm be your guide and vote every year!
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 5:00:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By omar: Hang in there, big guy. You'll get your shot. Only about 42% of the 18-23 year old crowd even registered, which means when you can vote, it will carry more weight.
View Quote
Im 19 and voted, just doing my part.
Top Top