Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2002 1:02:32 PM EDT
Someone please tell me- why can't Tac-Star make a functional, non-breaking piece of gear? This is the 3rd Tac-Star product that has failed on me--- I am done with this company! 1st- forend pistol grip on my Mossberg 500 broke last year- POS was weak as hell, and broke under firing. 2nd- Tac-Star side saddle (which they sent me to replace the forend pistol grip)- broken last month- one of the screws apparently is not strong enough to stay mounted without stripping. In addition to this, the damn thing needs copious amounts of super glue to keep it together. A true POS. 3rd, and FINAL breakage- just last night, I received my two tac-star side clip flashlight mount for the Glock. I bought two- one for myself, and one for dad's Xmas. Took it out shooting---tightened everything down. First shot out of my Glock 27 knocked the whole damn mount off my gun. Was unable to keep the damn thing on there for two consecutive shots. A real POS. Add to this, the screw that tightens the flashlight down is only plastic, and has already stripped. Purchase this company's crap at your own risk- [b]Caveat Emptor[/b]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 9:32:05 AM EDT
it's true, it's true
Top Top