Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/4/2002 10:27:47 AM EDT
It is relatively new and not well known yet but is a good site to find out info on ALL walthers. I encourage you to go and sign up. [URL]www.waltherforums.com[/URL] SorryOciffer
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 11:15:30 AM EDT
Thanks! I already used it to locate a holster for my P-99. Much appreciated. [beer]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 11:23:57 AM EDT
Glad it was able to help. Isn't the P99 the cat's a$$?! I would really like to see more users on it because the owner expressed that unless it gets more traffic/members he may consider shutting it down. It would be a shame as there are not many Walther gun sites. P99 owners, there is a guy on there who can make polygonal barrels for the P99, just like the glock uses. He needs enough demand though. SorryOciffer
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 11:35:50 AM EDT
Cool. Hopefully soon I'll get another PPK/S. I sold mine to get a beretta. Sold that to get my .45. I'm not selling another gun to get another one! That little PPK/s was freakin ACCURATE. I will use it as my primary carry weapon.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:43:00 PM EDT
Been a member since July, very good Walther site, picked up high caps for my P99 at the lowest prices I have seen yet....[:D]
Top Top