Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/3/2002 7:47:31 PM EDT
Its called "WHEN I WAS A KID, THIS WAS A FREE COUNTRY." You guys have got to go out and get this book. I started listening to the G Man 10 years ago and went from being a liberal bedwetter to a gun toting, steely eyed, outspoken conservative MAN! He covers everything from gun control, to the education system, to the difference between men and women. I bought it yesterday and haven't been able to put it down. He shows just how liberalism is destroying America. Its irrefutable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS READ GENTLEMEN!
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:32:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JackBurton: I started listening to the G Man 10 years ago and went from being a liberal bedwetter to a gun toting, steely eyed, outspoken conservative MAN!
View Quote
I started listening to Liddy when I was in middile school. Shit ya not. 7th grade. In 8th grade I did a book review speech on his autobiography. My dad and I would roll down the road listening to Liddy and the other guys. Sad that my local station got bought by liberals and we lost all the conservative shows but Rush. I think I'll check this one out.
Top Top