Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2002 6:21:32 PM EDT
FYI, talking about NY Times headline tomorrow: Republicans expected to gain House seats.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
But what about the senate?

Anyone have some accurate poll data?

What else was mentioned on the show?
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#2]
She and Drudge were talking about the NY Times' call that Republicans are likely to gain house seats, which was strange, given the historic trend of the President's party normally losing congressional seats.

Plus, given all the antipathy, bad economy, constant war protests, and the Democrats' enormous grudge over Florida, Republicans should have expected to lose big.  But it's looking like gains are actually going to be made.

They didn't even mention the Senate or any senate races, talked more about how Bush is pulling ahead in Florida and if he wins, McAuliffe is probably going to lose his chairmanship of the DNC.  McAuliffe has made defeating Bush a top 2002 election priority and has been dumping DNC money there like crazy, which is petty and stupid.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that most people are smart enough to understand that the bad economy was caused by Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched her tear Alan Colmes a new ass last thursday night on Hannity & Colmes. She was brutal and I loved every second of it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm, a 'brutal' blonde goddess...count me as one of her 'minions'! [:D]

Eric The(IHaveASoftSpotForThem!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Eric, which is it? The ditzy blond Apple computer user in the advertisment, or the tall thin articulate blond goddess?

Inquiring minds want to know! [:)]

Bob

Quoted:
Hmmm, a 'brutal' blonde goddess...count me as one of her 'minions'! [:D]

Eric The(IHaveASoftSpotForThem!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Post from AR15forfun -
Eric, which is it? The ditzy blond Apple computer user in the advertisment, or the tall thin articulate blond goddess?
View Quote

The Apple is an appetizer for the Main Course!

[b][/b]

Eric The([:D]'ScuseMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#8]
The latest poop I've seen backs up the possibility that the Republicans will pick a few house seats, but it doesn't look good for the Senate.

The big unknown in the formula of course is turnout.  The party that gets more butts to the polls, wins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top