Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2002 5:54:44 PM EDT
To All,

I want to make a strong recommendation that each of you read this book.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through it and I must say, it's one exceptional book.  Sean is absolutely a true champion of our conservative cause.

This is not a compilation of silly insults to the Liberals but rather a very well thought out detailed explanation of what the Libs have done to date, what they are planning (agenda) and just as importantly, [b]why[/b] they think the way they do.  It has been said many times, "Know your enemy".  This book will help each of us to become more versed in debating our conservative positions on a wide variety of subjects.  Sean explains very well the basis and psychology for why and how the Libs think the way they do and [b]why[/b] the conservative position [b]is[/b] the right one.

The book also provides a huge amount of factual (verifiable) information on which Democrats voted on a wide variety of bills and resolutions and how those votes continue to erode American traditons and values.

Again, get this book, read it and recommend it to another.

It's high time Conservatives took the offensive and stopped being so polite.  This book can help each of us in many ways.

CMOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top