Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I was kinda of partial to DAX on DS9. She doesnt look as good on the Becker TV series. Also liked Nelix's ex-girlfriend, can't remember her character name. I agree with Callahan, Man I need to get a life. 7 of 9 has an fantastic body, and she's got kids.

Dan
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
While Jeri Ryan (7 of 9) is a babe AND an AR15 owner, I'd have to go with Ashley Judd (remember Robin Leffler?)!

-Troy
View Quote

Troy, where did you hear that Jeri Ryan is an AR15 owner?  She’s brave to come out.  Second Amendment movie stars are so rare, Chuck H., that guy on Magnum PI who’s name I can’t think of just now, and maybe James Earl Jones (though that might just be a rumor)
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:12:14 AM EDT
[#3]
When I had one of those Adult ID things a couple of years ago, I found a Star Trek naked site. Mostly junk, but they had some fake hardcore pics. Troi doing Captain Pichard was especially entertaining. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 11:00:02 AM EDT
[#4]
The tall skinny, short blonde hair, rebel who was Lt. Yar's sister. Nice fanny too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Nana Vister (Major Kira) and Jeri Ryan (7 of 9) and Gates Mcfaddon (DR Crusher) are the most babalish and for your enjoyment:
http://www.jerilynn.com/

check that out.

Rew
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Tasha Yar had the chest of a 13tr old boy. I liked Warfs wife
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone heard anything about the new babes in the next startrek spinoff?
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Nana Visitor (Major Kira Nerys, DS9) is now on Dark Angel as Madam X, Lydecker's supervisor.

7 of 9 is by far the best looking babe to be regular on Star Trek.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is Marina Sirtis (TROY from TNG)
And she has a GUN!!

[img]content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=view_photo&ID_Community=TheRipper1&ID_Topic=1&ID_Message=94[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 4:51:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#11]
TERRY TERRY TERRY TERRY TERRY!

MY GOD!  TERRY!

She's a total hot babe.   It helps that she's a beautiful brunette, best that they've ever had on any of the Star Treks, as well as it helps that she is a nice tall 6ft or so and that in DS9 she played a character who liked to growl like a klingon and get a little rough with her lover!  YEEEHAW!    I even liked the spots they gave her, gotta wonder how far down they go!   Actually one of the DS9 episodes made hint to as how far down those spots go, gives new meaning to the term "happy trail."

And if you've ever watched the episode of DS9 where the Dax character had a wife of one of her former hosts visiting the station, there was a very beautiful moment between two hot female characters with a nice passionate kiss that even included a bit of spittle after the kiss!   Again, YEEHAW!

And then from the real old days, the Vaush chick was really hot too, the one that had a thing for Patrick Stewart's character.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Read a Trek bio' book not too long ago that said Grace Lee AKA Rand got heavy into drugs after the 60's Trek ended. She even became a how shall I say it, pro? for drug money. After rehab she had a cameo part in the first Trek movie as the transporter operator that killed those two new crewmen. She looked older, but good.

My vote for sexy Trek Females:
1. Worf's Wife, K'ehlar
2. Harry Kim's glowing girlfriend, Tal
3. 7 of 9 AKA Annika Hansen
4. Spocks arctic gal
5. Kirks green haired slave girl.

Now that I think about it move the slave girl to the number two spot. Hubba hubba.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#13]
"Tasha Yar"(Crosby) was on a recent episode of NYPD Blue. YUCK. Blew my whole Playboy memory to shreds.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:50:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#15]
wow.
Link Posted: 5/13/2001 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Chairborne Ranger:
Come on Callahan, Julie Newmar was too "pregnant" in Friday's Child to qualify as a babe.

Now SHERRY JACKSON in the episode where Nurse Chapel's long-lost boyfriend is underground making androids (episode also starring Lurch), she was a BABE.  And what an OUTFIT she was wearing!

I liked the original, never got into the newer STs much.  Too much talking, too little shooting.
View Quote
You may be right there, for that one moment in time.  However, Before, after, and even farely recently, Julie was/is still a babe.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top