Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/2/2002 8:09:49 PM EDT
I'm damn sick of hearing the term "PC" What we are really doing is applying a "PC" name to regular ole BS!!! I move that we change4 the term to "PLAIN OLE BULLSHIT" POBS or "FUCKING BULLSHIT" FBS or....give us your own new'n, maybe we can have a vote!!! Seriously though, I'm getting sick and tired of the term...
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:12:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:25:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:31:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 10:45:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/3/2002 10:45:23 PM EDT by Gadsen]
I vote for a term I use all the time. "Compassion Facism" "Your petty and archaic 'Freedoms' must be stymied, so as not to offend anyone." PC is the smiley face on the business-end of a PR24 side-handle baton. Thump! it's for the good of the "village". D. www.azexarms.com
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:57:14 AM EDT
Take the "old" out of POBS. Plain Bull Shit is quite accurate, simple, and it even matches the main propogator of it - PBS.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:18:31 AM EDT
I remember when the term first came out in the late 70s early 80s and it was a great description for what the liberal propaganda line spewed in every public University I used to argue along those lines with profs and when I had an 'actually highly descriptive term' to use it was great...'Politically Correct' was a great buzzword for the newly born conservative movement that didnt really have a voice back then...all conservatives were called 'nazis' or 'facists' Besides there is so much POBS in the world anyway I would'nt know which POBS was being talked about [:)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:46:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 9divdoc: I remember when the term first came out in the late 70s early 80s and it was a great description for what the liberal propaganda line spewed in every public University I used to argue along those lines with profs and when I had an 'actually highly descriptive term' to use it was great...'Politically Correct' was a great buzzword for the newly born conservative movement that didnt really have a voice back then...all conservatives were called 'nazis' or 'facists' Besides there is so much POBS in the world anyway I would'nt know which POBS was being talked about [:)]
View Quote
Point taken, how's about PBS=Political Bullshit...
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 10:28:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/4/2002 10:30:01 AM EDT by GunnyG]
... but now the liberals wish we were [b]P[red]hilosophically[/red]C[red]ompliant[/red][/b] to their views.
Top Top