Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/2/2002 3:36:34 PM EDT
Is it just me or is there a member of Bill Clintoons staff in about every race around country? Now don't get out the foil hats just yet,if you keep your eye on the news you will find there is a Clintoon staffer who is running or consulting or something on about 50-60% of the current campaigns. Other folks here in Florida should really stay on the ball this year,the libs want to have lawyers at the polls to help people find out if their "disenfranchised" or not. Mark my words,it will most likely be a big joke to most of you guys but if the Dems don't win in Florida the first time you [b]will[/b] see a replay of 2K.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 7:12:09 PM EDT
the spawn of bill are rearing their ugly heads throughout the nation. they are on a mission to control, and nothing will stand in their way.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:09:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FL_BOY: nothing will stand in their way.
View Quote
No,that our job[:D]
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:13:58 PM EDT
I'd worry too. These are the masters of lies and deception that put and kept him in power.
Link Posted: 11/2/2002 8:18:47 PM EDT
I don't know how it works,but on FOX they're saying that lawyers are already filing suit,(before the election)to get the jump on the other side,in some areas.
Top Top