Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2002 5:14:49 AM EDT
I'm not in Maryland. But if I was, I would vote ten times for Erlich. Why? That Kennedy woman's ads. "Erlich voted to end the "assault weapon" ban." "Erlich is opposed to ballistic fingerprinting and says it has not solved one crime in Maryland." Erlich opposes ballistic fingerprinting of rifles, and even wants to repeal the fingerprinting of handgns."

Vote early. Vote often. Vote Erlich.....

Scott

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:33:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll try to find a link online for a ad here in Colorado against Bob Beauprez(sp?)  They go one about how he is against stricter gun laws, and and how he won't help out law COP KILLER(on the ad cop killer is in big red print) bullets, and they serve no purpose for self defense and are only good for killing cops!  Bob Beauprez is too extreme for Colorado.  It's a really sick and twisted ad and should be taken off the air.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:39:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Gentlemen,

As you can see, I do live in MD, furthermore, I do vote.  You can bet your ASS I will vote for Erhlich, KKT is a complete joke.  There is NO way in Hell I would vote for her, or any other Kennedy for that matter.  

It's going to be a close race, cross your fingers for a big victory. As I'm sure you know, a Rep. has not been Governor in MD in ~30 years, so it going to be a tough fight.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll try to find a link online for a ad here in Colorado against Bob Beauprez(sp?)  They go one about how he is against stricter gun laws, and and how he won't help out law COP KILLER(on the ad cop killer is in big red print) bullets, and they serve no purpose for self defense and are only good for killing cops!  Bob Beauprez is too extreme for Colorado.  It's a really sick and twisted ad and should be taken off the air.
View Quote

Yes, I've seen this ad.  It's pretty low.  The infamous "Black Talon" bullet myth.  There ought to be a law. [pissed]

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:16:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Kennedy Townsend will win since every person who has died in Baltimore County the last 5 years will vote for her.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:40:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Already sent in my absentee ballot.  I do NOT want KKT to win this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top