Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 7:11:29 PM EDT
And Jesus thought he had a heavy cross to bear? Bring on the Romans!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
PMS ..... you mean "Bring on the Trojans" [:D]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, I took flak a couple of days ago, thank God its almost over....for the month anyway
must be a full moon or high tide or something
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
 Do you guys know why they call it PMS?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
 Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken!!

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The 3 to 4 days of agony is worth the transformation back to a rabbit again.....
:-)
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
 Anything that bleeds for five days out of every month and does not die is freakin supernatural.

Chuck
 (Who can post stuff such as this with impunity, because the significant other fell asleep)
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:03:41 AM EDT
[#6]
PMS=Pack My Suitcase
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/page-124-04.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Okay, granted I'm one of the....ummm hummmm... older guys on the board. So I am going to offer this is a subtle warning. Once you are married to a woman that has either had a hysterectomy or been through menopause you will long for the days when it only lasted five days a month.
I've been through this a few times (I've been married more times than Liz Taylor) and have an entire theory about a government funded program in which we establish clinics where men can go to receive free dart guns and darts loaded with estrogen. I'll share the theory if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#9]
PMS ain't shit.
Wait till you get one pregnant. PMS is like reserve training for pregnancy. Pregnancy is like PMS on high voltage. That's when they REALLY go batshit ! !
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#10]
If it weren't for certain "body parts"...there would be a bounty on them...
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Any thing that bleeds for seven days and don't die,must be the devil!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:01:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Like you guys are such joys to live with every day of the year... [;)]

You'd be grumpy, too, if you knew that once a month your breast were going to hurt, you were going to have cramps that could drop an elephant and that you were going to have to cork yourself for 5 days.  And goodness forbid you wear white pants anywhere in the vicinity of your time of the month because [i]you will be early[/i]....

And this does not include crying for no apparent reason.  We hate it as much as you do.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#13]
I have known some males and females that had CMS (constant menstral syndrome).

I myself am suffering from terminal PDS (poontang deficiency syndrome) and am in dire need of a cure.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Imbroglio,

Might I offer a suggestion?  Whining about your lack of tail is the biggest turnoff in the world.  Suck it up, get some lotion and some mags and [i]get a hobby![/i]

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Miss Magnum, can you help me out and give me hands on instruction? Woo hoo!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I've already got my hands full.. but thank you ever so much for that implication.  Did I mention [i]I'm[/i] premenstral right now?  

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Miss Magnum:
Imbroglio,

Might I offer a suggestion?  Whining about your lack of tail is the biggest turnoff in the world.  Suck it up, get some lotion and some mags and [i]get a hobby![/i]

View Quote

This kitten gots claws!!  
hehe
c-rock
[url]www.illinois-shooter.org
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#18]
            [b]jhencrt[/b]
               wrote

[b]If it weren't for certain "body parts"...there would be a bounty on them...[/b]

Thanks man........I was just taking a sip of coffee when I read your post.
Sprayed coffee all over the monitor. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once you are married to a woman that has either had a hysterectomy or been through menopause you will long for the days when it only lasted five days a month.  
View Quote

PLEASE say you're lying, say it's a belated April fools joke (YOU WIN!), say you're kidding, ANYTHING - this isn't funny!
View Quote

This is why God invented divorce. [spank]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#22]
PMS= Psychotic Mood Swings
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Maggie I am the most conscientious man a woman could ever hope to meet regarding such matters. But even then, when a lady is experiencing the unavoidable and unpleasant side effects of PMS of sore breast and tender uterus and I offer to, selflessly, gently massage them purely in the interest of releaving her pain and suffering the offer is, more times than not, met with scorn and derision.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#24]
There`s actually something that`s harder to figure out.....hysterectomy....i know they don`t do them as often as in the past, so hope none of you have to experience it. but it does happen, often for physical reasons, which was our case. the wife was young at the time.....man..there is NO figuring that one out!!!!![heavy]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If it weren't for certain "body parts"...there would be a bounty on them...
View Quote

nothing more needs to be said, I believe NOW is targeting all who post on this thread. watch your back.

LOCK AND LOAD

Brian
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Janus, your picture was worth 10,000 words. Yeah, Ms. Magnum I beleive ya that the physical symptoms of PMS must be no day at the beach, but do do you all have to take it out on us innocent men? Just minding our own business, make some innocuous comment, and get both barrels right in the face?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top