Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/30/2002 3:02:40 PM EDT
Ok, so I'm finally biting the bullet and I'm joining up for the full membership for AR15.com. I think it was the lack of the Search function that finally coerced me into doing it. ANYWAY, I've been working on my signature pic today and here's what I came up with: [img]http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=Balzac72&album_id=98989&image_id=34&courtesy=1[/img] I love Scooby, and I love my guns, so it was the best I could think of. If (oh god, I can't believe I'll ask this) some of you have suggestions for what pic would best fit my online demeanor, I'll take that too. But any picture of a ball sack won't be cool! Especially if your own, well, it'd be wierder if you were taking pics of other guy's sacks! Soooo, how about some help?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:38:59 PM EDT
Greg, Couldn't help myself. Here you go, your new sig pic.[:D] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/ChrisLe%2Fnutsac%2Egif[/img] See you at the next shoot..
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 3:48:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/30/2002 3:50:07 PM EDT by Balzac72]
Holy shit man, I think I might just take that! What program did you use to create the movement?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:00:53 PM EDT
Can't take credit for the pic. I found it on the net while surfing. Safe tour, Chris
Top Top