Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2002 1:47:00 PM EDT
On the 5:30 news on channel 11 Baltimore,the polls have Robert Erhlich at 48% and COMRADE KKT at 44% with 8% undecided. WE CAN GET THE DEMOCRAPS OUT!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:50:08 PM EDT
I hope everything works out for you guys. I have my fingers crossed
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:10:42 PM EDT
I hope this works out for us CrazyIrish! [beer] I'll buy you a beer to celebrate! What do you like to drink?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:28:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: I hope this works out for us CrazyIrish! [beer] I'll buy you a beer to celebrate! What do you like to drink?
View Quote
MGD-Miller Genuine Draft,Budweiser(not light), Heinekin,JD,Two-fingers Tequila,Guiness(not Stout).
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:36:53 PM EDT
Like I said before, mailed my absentee ballot (hope it counts:rolleyes:) last week. One more vote for Erlich! PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:38:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CrazyIrishman:
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: I hope this works out for us CrazyIrish! [beer] I'll buy you a beer to celebrate! What do you like to drink?
View Quote
MGD-Miller Genuine Draft,Budweiser(not light), Heinekin,JD,Two-fingers Tequila,Guiness(not Stout).
View Quote
And that's just the first round if Erlich wins right?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:48:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gunman0:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Hey, I'll buy a case of something if the MD members what to have a "Going Away Party" for Kennedy. Just keep the guns unloaded!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:51:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gunman0:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Hey.....Thats a hell of an IDEA!THANKS! Maybe I should have a contingency plan though in case he loses!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 2:53:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By CrazyIrishman: Hey.....Thats a hell of an IDEA!THANKS! Maybe I should have a contingency plan though in case he loses!!
View Quote
Yea, the U-HAUL rentals are right down Mountain Road.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:06:41 PM EDT
Hey Crazy, I've been holding my breath, crossing my fingers, and telling everyone I know to vote Ehrlich! I just hope the 11% of Undecideds aren't from PG or Montgomery Counties. I'm with ya, brother!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:24:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U:
Originally Posted By CrazyIrishman: Hey.....Thats a hell of an IDEA!THANKS! Maybe I should have a contingency plan though in case he loses!!
View Quote
Yea, the U-HAUL rentals are right down Mountain Road.
View Quote
M4, There ya go,readin' my mind!! Sydney7629, What county do ya hail from ? Here's a NEW STATE MOTTO......"Maryland-STATE OF CONFUSION" !!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:26:54 PM EDT
The dead of Baltimore are never counted in pre-election polls, but they always seem to vote DemocRAT during the election.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:37:07 PM EDT
I'm from Anne Arundel County. I originally came from the great Commonwealth of PA and moved to PG but that was too much of a culture shock. I'm honestly considering moving over the river and commuting if KKT pulls this one off.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:48:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sydney7629: I'm from Anne Arundel County.
View Quote
No kidding, Where at exactly?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:55:27 PM EDT
Hanover. NW part of the county near the Howard Counyt border
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 4:58:24 PM EDT
Originally from Calver County here (well I was born in Birmingham AL, but I've been in MD since I was 5 weeks old). Have ~250 years of family roots in that county! And I agree PG FVCKING SUCKS!!! PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 5:19:45 PM EDT
Amazing. MD might actually elect a pro-gun GOP governor while it looks for all the world like Arizona of all places is going to get a anti-gun Democrat What is the world coming to...
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 5:32:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sydney7629: Hanover. NW part of the county near the Howard Counyt border
View Quote
Oh near BWI eh? I live in Pasadena for about half the year I would say. What range do you go to?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 5:41:55 PM EDT
I go to On Target in Odenton for handgun shooting. I just purchased my first AR and AK last month so I am looking for a place to shoot those. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 5:59:53 PM EDT
PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!! My only real concern is that the pollsters may not be going into Indian country to gather data. Baltimore, parts of Prince Georges County and Montgomery County...and all the DC burbs in that area of Maryland are going to be hit election night with a squadron of vans and busses as the Dems drive around offering money and cigarettes to street folk to jump in for a quick ride to the polling places. Worked in St. Louis in 2000. The Dems are planning on it working this time too. I hope this is true and Erlich is ahead though...that would be SO fucking sweet...MAN I'd love to see her concede on election night. Watch out: If it is close, the Dems are also planning on sueing everybody in sight to have the courts declare KKT the winner.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 6:07:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sydney7629: I go to On Target in Odenton for handgun shooting. I just purchased my first AR and AK last month so I am looking for a place to shoot those. Any suggestions?
View Quote
You have mail! [beer]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 6:34:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LWilde: PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!! My only real concern is that the pollsters may not be going into Indian country to gather data. Baltimore, parts of Prince Georges County and Montgomery County...and all the DC burbs in that area of Maryland are going to be hit election night with a squadron of vans and busses as the Dems drive around offering money and cigarettes to street folk to jump in for a quick ride to the polling places. Worked in St. Louis in 2000. The Dems are planning on it working this time too. I hope this is true and Erlich is ahead though...that would be SO fucking sweet...MAN I'd love to see her concede on election night. Watch out: If it is close, the Dems are also planning on sueing everybody in sight to have the courts declare KKT the winner.
View Quote
Back in 2000 when I went to vote for G dub'ya,you HAD TO SHOW your voters card and a photo ID. I don't think the street people is gonna do it! Ya know,if COMRADE KKT does win,is his ,Oops I mean her hubby gonna be known as First BITCH, (Damn,another mistake), I-I m-m-mean FIRST LADY? I saw a picture of them together AND I couldn't tell them apart! She was at a photo shoot on a construction site and she was standin' next to a MACK dump truck,(Ya know the one!It has a DOG on the hood)and I had to have somebody point her out seein' as how TWO DOGS were in the PIC! ROFLMAO!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 7:40:31 PM EDT
Tell all your friends to "vote Ehrlich and vote often"! GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 7:55:56 PM EDT
What somone needs to do is to get the Book of the Dead out of the hands of the Democrats so they can no longer fatten their rosters.
Top Top