Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/29/2002 11:08:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/29/2002 11:14:24 PM EDT by Stealth]
Just as I like to be informed of companies who perform professionally, I thought I'd pass this on. I've been buying product from this company for awhile. There was a minor shipping error made on the part of the company [after I moved] and I shot off an email informing them. This was their reply... ------------- [my name here] You are correct. We shipped to the wrong address and did not change our history accordingly. We'll expedite the package again to your appropriate address and refund your 3-Day Select charges. We apologize for the error. If I may be of any additional assistance in this matter, please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks [name/address/phone-number here] --------------- I've never had a problem before, and everyone will make minor mistakes. I believe it's how you handle those mistakes that tell what kind of person you are, or business you run. This was a timely and very professional response. They could have screwed me over, or made me wait a few weeks. This is a great company and I will definitely be doing business with them again. Just thought I'd pass the word of their professional behavior and ethics to my friends here at ar15.com. [url]http://www.sinclairintl.com[/url] +Stealth edited to make link active
Top Top