Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2002 11:08:01 PM EDT
Just as I like to be informed of companies who perform professionally, I thought I'd pass this on.

I've been buying product from this company for awhile.  There was a minor shipping error made on the part of the company [after I moved] and I shot off an email informing them.

This was their reply...
-------------
[my name here]
You are correct.  We shipped to the wrong address and did not change our
history accordingly.  We'll expedite the package again to your appropriate
address and refund your 3-Day Select charges.  We apologize for the error.

If I may be of any additional assistance in this matter, please feel free to
contact me directly.

Thanks
[name/address/phone-number here]
---------------

I've never had a problem before, and everyone will make minor mistakes.  I believe it's how you handle those mistakes that tell what kind of person you are, or business you run.

This was a timely and very professional response.  They could have screwed me over, or made me wait a few weeks.  This is a great company and I will definitely be doing business with them again.  

Just thought I'd pass the word of their professional behavior and ethics to my friends here at ar15.com.

[url]http://www.sinclairintl.com[/url]

+Stealth

edited to make link active
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top