Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2002 8:13:21 PM EDT
For those of us who are unable to purchase and support an AR15 on our own, like me.

Its not fair dammit! I don't have any money!!! I can't buy an AR!!! I FEEL you all OWE ME for YOUR past TRANSGRESSIONS on my feelings. I am suffering emotional trauma from NOT having an AR to fondle while I read about how great they are. You are at fault, I do not deserve to be treated so cruelly. There are others like me here, I am not the only one who needs AR15.COM WELFARE.

I M me to get my address to ship my GREATLY DESERVED M4 configured ANYBRAND BUT HESSE AR.

Thank you.

Satire..... unless you have an old AR you dont want or parts. My mom, I mean my room mate, will pay shipping and ffl. I need therapy I think.[whacko]

Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
For those of us who are unable to purchase and support an AR15 on our own, like me.

Its not fair dammit! I don't have any money!!! I can't buy an AR!!! I FEEL you all OWE ME for YOUR past TRANSGRESSIONS on my feelings. I am suffering emotional trauma from NOT having an AR to fondle while I read about how great they are. You are at fault, I do not deserve to be treated so cruelly. There are others like me here, I am not the only one who needs AR15.COM WELFARE.

I M me to get my address to ship my GREATLY DESERVED M4 configured ANYBRAND BUT HESSE AR.

Thank you.

Satire..... unless you have an old AR you dont want or parts. My mom, I mean my room mate, will pay shipping and ffl. I need therapy I think.[whacko]

View Quote

I have to agree with this guy.

I just had a baby, and I'm broke as hell.

Please someone send me parts/firearms that you do not want.

:)
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
The girls on the internet that plead to send them money - like the one that ran up all her credit cards - gave me an idea. Set up a web page and beg for donations for 'gun money'. Help a child buy a gun! Get guns off the street (and into my gunsafe)!
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Way back when I was employed I used to have an RX7 AND an AR15 but both were stolen in seperate events. The main suspect of both thefts is acquaintance of a relative.

So now I am unemployed, my dog is dead, ain't got no money, got a piece of shit truck and no AR.

Oh ya, and due to the FDCGHs putting me out of a job I was not able to place my yearly $100 Vegas bet on the Angels to win the World Series and because of that I lost out in a now BADLY NEEDED $7500! FDCGHS ROT IN HELL!

I do not want an AR15, all that I ask is the curse that was placed upon me be transferred to ALL FDCGHs. They made my life a living hell, now I want them to pay.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Way back when I was employed I used to have an RX7 AND an AR15 but both were stolen in seperate events. The main suspect of both thefts is acquaintance of a relative.

So now I am unemployed, my dog is dead, ain't got no money, got a piece of shit truck and no AR.

Oh ya, and due to the FDCGHs putting me out of a job I was not able to place my yearly $100 Vegas bet on the Angels to win the World Series and because of that I lost out in a now BADLY NEEDED $7500! FDCGHS ROT IN HELL!

I do not want an AR15, all that I ask is the curse that was placed upon me be transferred to ALL FDCGHs. They made my life a living hell, now I want them to pay.
View Quote

Just go to one of their conventions and kick their ass.  They will be the ones wearing the long sleeve collared bright blue shirt.  Official shirt of FDCGH's.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
blah blah blah blah I sound like a whiny democrat blah blah blah
View Quote

Why don't you go kick your relative's aquaintance's butt who robbed you?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 12:48:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just go to one of their conventions and kick their ass.  They will be the ones wearing the long sleeve collared bright blue shirt.  Official shirt of FDCGH's.
View Quote

I will not do that because I run the risk of attacking Dan from Del Taco because he wears that type of shirt. That is one of the few places besides Taco Bell that gives me all of the hot sauce I want. Del Sorcho helps make ketchup soup alot more palatible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top