Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2002 5:49:23 PM EDT
Can they do that? I was kindof surprised. Not that I was offended or anything.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Pussy?

[img]http://www.fanciers.com/art/little-aby.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Headline: Dick calls Bush pussy on Fox.

I laughed for ten minutes.

Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep...I heard it too. Apparently Dick is upset that Bush won't respond to some of the attacks from the Democrats...I think Dick absolutely HATES Hillary and wanted the President to respond to her.

I overheard one of the floor directors say,"is that a 4 letter word?"

It was funny,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Dammit I missed it!
[:O]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Dick Morris is another name I add to the list of questionable "experts" that Fox hires. List now has Morris, Ollie North, Mark Furhman.
I still watch Fox 99% of the time, although it still bothers me that they get people of such low caliber to put in the spotlight.
Oh well, they gots da babes!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dick Morris is another name I add to the list of questionable "experts" that Fox hires. List now has Morris, [red]Ollie North[/red], Mark Furhman.
I still watch Fox 99% of the time, although it still bothers me that they get people of such low caliber to put in the spotlight.
Oh well, they gots da babes!!
View Quote

not to hijack the thread but.....
just wondering why you think Col. North is "questionable"?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Ollie North is Da' Man and I'm increasingly convinced that so is Mark Fuhrman.  I read his first book and some other stuff on him and he increasinly seems like a good cop that got smeared in O.J. shit.

I also became friends with a couple people who used to know him very well, people I trust implicitly and both of them vouch for him and say he's a good guy that got on the wrong side of a lawyer.

CrashBurnRepeat
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#8]
The next week is gonna be fun watching the democrats and liberals melting down.  They see themselves losing bigtime in the house and senate and are gonna start flipping out mall ninja style.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#9]
If memory serves me correctly, Johnny Carson beat him to it a lo-o-o-o-o-ng time ago.  Raquel Welch was a guest and had her cat with her, sitting in her lap.  She asked Johnny if he'd like to pet her pussy.  Johnny said "sure, if you move the cat!"  I believe she left in a huff.

I don't normally think rude slang is appropriate on TV, but Morris' comment seems to be so un-PC, I have to like it!
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If memory serves me correctly, Johnny Carson beat him to it a lo-o-o-o-o-ng time ago. Raquel Welch was a guest and had her cat with her, sitting in her lap. She asked Johnny if he'd like to pet her pussy. Johnny said "sure, if you move the cat!" I believe she left in a huff.

I don't normally think rude slang is appropriate on TV, but Morris' comment seems to be so un-PC, I have to like it!
View Quote

For some reason I was thinking it was Zsa Zsa Gabor who said that... .  
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like I said "if memory serves me correctly..." LOL!  

You may be right!
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If memory serves me correctly, Johnny Carson beat him to it a lo-o-o-o-o-ng time ago. Raquel Welch was a guest and had her cat with her, sitting in her lap. She asked Johnny if he'd like to pet her pussy. Johnny said "sure, if you move the cat!" I believe she left in a huff.

View Quote

View Quote

You are correct sir...It was Gabor...But I still missed H & C ...Where was my head tonight??? [:(]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#13]
On SNL, a guy dressed up as Abe Lincoln called Tom Hanks "An unbelievable pussy".  I dont think I've heard it on tv since then.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh...It was Raquel Welch's son...According to her... that saw that episode...Thats where the "Raquel" factor played a part in your memory[:D]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:56:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Redray-- not to hijack the thread either, but it goes back to Iran/Contra. He was a Marine, on the orders of the president, he  conducted the trade of arms for hostages. He took part in arming our mortal enemy. He should have said to Reagan, "No! I took an oath and it doesn't allow me to do this." Shame on him. I'm sure he was a good guy till that happened.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 4:19:24 AM EDT
[#16]
I can't find fault with Mark Fuhrman, but that Ollie guy is not someone I would have on my network. I remember watching the hearings back in, what was it, 1987?, and it was obvious the guy was not up-front with the facts. And when Morris was working for Clinton, he was a whining POS, so I have no love for him either.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#17]
[b]rainman[/b] and [b]mattja[/b], Oliver North is a great American patriot.

Iran at the time was not, nor will it ever be a [b]'mortal'[/b] enemy of the United States - it is simply an enemy at the present time.

If President Reagan determined that overtures should be made to folks who were identified by the intelligence services as being 'moderate' Iranians seeking a dialogue with the US and who may have been able to obtain the release of the American hostages then being held in Lebanon, Col. Oliver North was faithfully discharging his duty as a Marine officer.

He was obeying what he believed to be the lawful orders of the President. Period.

That he was wrong, misunderstood what was needed, or anything else, it does not detract from what he did, in good conscience for his country.

The so-called 'Iran-Contra' scandal was largely the making of the liberal, anti-US, media.

When all of the details were carefully and painstakingly described to the American people by the liberal media and its pundits, they collectively said 'And....???', and President Reagan left office with the highest approval rating of any President in modern times.

I trust the American people on this one.

Insofar as Mark Fuhrman is concerned, I think he was an excellent detective, and had the other detectives followed his directives at the scene at Nicole's residence at South Bundy, OJ would possibly be in prison today.

He left them his notes, telling them about the bloody thumbprint on the back gate - they did not read his notes and completely missed the bloody thumbprint!

He was an [u]incredibly[/u] unprepared witness at the trial, however, but that is Marcia Clark and her lover's fault for not preparing him better.

If anyone ever asks you if you have used the derogatory term 'nigger' in a court of law, the only correct answer is 'I can't recall.'

There is no way to impeach [u]that[/u]!

Take a lesson from Bill and Hillary! In her deposition, that lasted two hours, Hillary used the phrase 'I can't recall' or a similar response 130 times!

One of the government prosecutors later said it was something that he had only heard that often when interrogating Mafia figures!

Eric The(YouLive,YouLearn,Hopefully)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 8:00:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:The so-called 'Iran-Contra' scandal was largely the making of the liberal, anti-US, media.

When all of the details were carefully and painstakingly described to the American people by the liberal media and its pundits, they collectively said 'And....???', and President Reagan left office with the highest approval rating of any President in modern times.

Eric The(YouLive,YouLearn,Hopefully)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I can remember the frustrations the lib press experienced when there was little or no public outrage at what North had carried out.

I was working third shift during the North hearings and watched much, if not most of the proceedings. Hell of a man!

To those who think otherwise, sorry, I really don't care for your opinions.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If memory serves me correctly, Johnny Carson beat him to it a lo-o-o-o-o-ng time ago.  Raquel Welch was a guest and had her cat with her, sitting in her lap.  She asked Johnny if he'd like to pet her pussy.  Johnny said "sure, if you move the cat!"  I believe she left in a huff.

View Quote

That reminds me of when Arnold Palmers' wife was on Carson he asked her if she did anything for him for good luck before a game. She said she would kiss his balls. Carson said "I bet that makes his putter flutter". She also stormed off the set. My all time favorite TV story was when Groucho Marx on You Bet Your Life asked a guest why he had 13 kids. The guest responded he loved his wife. Groucho said he loved his cigar but took it out of his mouth every once in a while. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#20]
There is such a thing is integrity and when one is forced to choose between acting with integrity and continuing with one's profession, sometimes you have to make a difficult choice.

If North had integrity, he would have refused to deal with Iran and immediately resigned his commission.

People seem to forget the hostages and the ordeal they were put through.

As far as the hostages in Lebanon, the majority of them should not have even been there in the first place. They knew the risks, yet continued working there. That was their choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top