Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2002 5:38:54 PM EDT
And the third one looks like my cousin who got booted out of the Navy a few years ago. Oh yeah, and my cousin is a guy. Can you guess which is which? (Hint: She might be a notorious anti-gun scumbag) [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mntl/mov/02fall/angels.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:41:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chairborne_Ranger: And the third one looks like my cousin who got booted out of the Navy a few years ago. Oh yeah, and my cousin is a guy. Can you guess which is which? (Hint: She might be a notorious anti-gun scumbag) [url]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mntl/mov/02fall/angels.jpg[/url]
View Quote
I saw and thought the same thing when I opened Yahoo. Drew looks like Eddie Vedder in that shot. She is fugly. -934
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 5:56:36 PM EDT
Drew Barrymore is not pretty, nope, not pretty at all. And I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I don't think Cameron Diaz is all that hot either... granted she was done up well in [b]The Mask[/b], but she ain't in the same league as a Heidi Klum or Faith Hill.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:02:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gunbert: Drew Barrymore is not pretty, nope, not pretty at all. And I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I don't think Cameron Diaz is all that hot either... granted she was done up well in [b]The Mask[/b], but she ain't in the same league as a Heidi Klum or Faith Hill.
View Quote
I agree. shes too damn skinny. was hot in the mask though
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:17:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gunbert: Drew Barrymore is not pretty, nope, not pretty at all. And I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I don't think Cameron Diaz is all that hot either... granted she was done up well in [b]The Mask[/b], but she ain't in the same league as a Heidi Klum or Faith Hill.
View Quote
Normally I would agree completely, but in that picture above, she is totally hot! (Diaz, that is, Barrymore NEVER did anything for me)
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:35:50 PM EDT
Id hit the two girls, whos the guy fudgin up the picture?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 6:52:48 PM EDT
Plus, Tom Green dumped HER. Think about that. Lucy Liu's definitely the best looking one.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:44:07 PM EDT
I'd do her, and so would you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:52:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/28/2002 7:54:11 PM EDT by WillysWagon]
I like this pic better!!! [sex] I'd tap that like a keg of beer. [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/WillysWagon%2Fteaserbig%2Ejpg[/img]
Top Top