Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2002 12:30:11 PM EDT
The subcompact Glocks don't have mounting rails, and I want a way to quickly add or subtract my little Surefire light. This product looks like it may work- anyone tried it? "SideClip Quick Detachable Pistol Light Mount - 1081191 The SideClip is a unique light mounting system for Glock pistols designed for quick attachment and detachment from the firearm with no tools required. Simply snap the mount on the trigger guard for a secure mount and pull it away to remove it. Fits all Glock 9mm and .40 S&W Pistols. The flashlight is held securely in a 1" diameter ring. A nylon bushing is included for mounting any mini AA flashlight. Injection-molded from high-impact flass filled polymer, the SideClip is nearly indestructiible and guaranteed for life. Suggested Retail $21.00 Your Cost $16.25 + $6.00 S&H" The pic (as I still can't figure out where to go for free pic-hosting): [url]http://www.lippman-enterprises.com/tacstar.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:34:54 PM EDT
You are not going toholster your weapon with one of those on it, but for $20.00 how can you go wrong? Give it a try.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 7:48:10 PM EDT
Helloooooo out there...... Anyone care to answer tonight? Just wondering before I buy this gadget- it seems awfully gimicky.
Top Top