Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2002 11:45:27 AM EDT
My new shooting buddy ( my wife), and I got back from shooting about an hour ago. Freezing rain, snow, then rain. We were out for about 2 1/2 hours. Now that the guns are clean, and we have a fire in the fireplace, I have a glass of Tamnavulin (single malt scotch from near the River Livet..Glen Livet region), and watching Falcons/Saints game, 27-25 Falcons. Oh well, hope your Sunday is shaping up as good as mine!
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:07:22 PM EDT
My Saturday was like your Sunday, except replace where you said wife with father, rain with snow, 2.5 hrs with 4 hrs, Tamnavulin with Vanilla Coke, Falcons/Saints game with Giants/Angles game, 6 - 5 angles. And add a pissed off me because Angles won.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:12:05 PM EDT
My dog [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/ARgon%2Fmolly%2EJPG[/img] feels for you!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:29:35 PM EDT
What's this "snow" thing you speak of? 82 degress with clear skies here. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:50:03 PM EDT
Your sunday sounds like my monday (tomorrow). Worked a detail yesterday 7-mid, them midnight shift, then worked an extra hour because of the time change. Slept through the first half of the Browns game, then woke up in the second half. Good victory. Hope range tomorrow is as fun...
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:54:24 PM EDT
I'm sitting here in front of the keyboard with a head so stuffed up I think my eyes are going to pop out, snot running out of both nostrils, and a mild headache (held back by three Excedren). Didn't sleep for sh!t last night because I couldn't breathe for sh!t last night. Aside from that, it's a marvelous Sunday. Thanks for asking.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:34:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KBaker: I'm sitting here in front of the keyboard with a head so stuffed up I think my eyes are going to pop out, snot running out of both nostrils, and a mild headache (held back by three Excedren). Didn't sleep for sh!t last night because I couldn't breathe for sh!t last night. Aside from that, it's a marvelous Sunday. Thanks for asking.
View Quote
You too [:(] It sux doesn't it? Jamie
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:45:17 PM EDT
Couldn't make it to the range today. It was just too damn hot. Can't wait for fall. I love Florida. [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:45:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KBaker: I'm sitting here in front of the keyboard with a head so stuffed up I think my eyes are going to pop out, snot running out of both nostrils, and a mild headache (held back by three Excedren). Didn't sleep for sh!t last night because I couldn't breathe for sh!t last night. Aside from that, it's a marvelous Sunday. Thanks for asking.
View Quote
Two words: Ny Quil.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:02:33 PM EDT
Back from the Sniper Challenge at TacPro. Met a very professional group of shooters. A SEAL shooter gave my son his SEAL cap. My boy was a made man for the rest of the event. Met two of the marksmen tasked with protecting the Pope. Looks like our own Sluggo has a good chance at winning top honors. He was the ONLY shooter that made the single long distance, unknown distance shot by Saturday mid-day. Stopped by the funshow on the way back to home six and met Hound, Psyren, JohnK and the lovley MizK. Gonna chow down and hit the rack.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:03:33 PM EDT
Top Top