User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2002 11:24:20 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/776856/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you should rename this thread-
"The Strategy To Begin A Civil War During The Next Two Years If The Democrats Maintain Senate Control"

Because that is what they'll be doing if they try this shit.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I liked the part of the strategy that calls for reaching out to groups and associations not aligned with the organized gun control movement.  The reason there is not alignment now is if those outside groups were in the fold the dissention would so great it would disrupt the work of the group.  Most organizations outside the formal gun control groups (surprise!) count gun owners as members.  Does anyone think groups like the American Legion, United Mine Workers, ABATE, et. al. are going to align themselves with the campaign to let ATF regulate gun safety?
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 12:52:08 PM EDT
[#4]
a bunch of mindless garbage! Guns are dangerous
products! ay least they are just smart enough
to figure that one out.
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
[b]HOLY SHIT!!![/B]

Do you guys now see why I keep screaming like a complete fucking maniac all the time on every possible thread to [B]VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS!!![/B]

These assholes are NOT stupid.  They HAVE a plan.  They WILL implement their plan if given half a chance.  This is an insidious, sneaky, underhanded and illegal (2nd Amendment anyone?) attempt to take away our RKBA.  The SCARY [shock] part is, that if the Democrats get control of congress AND get the presidency in 2004, we may well be totally fucked.

I am so pissed.  [pissed]

[B]VOTE REPUBLICAN ON NOVEMBER 5TH!!![/B]

(Edited 'cause it's hard to write corrrectlly when you're loaded on Ice House!)  [;D]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Someone wanna explain this to me?

Unlike other inherently dangerous consumer products, however, firearms are virtually unregulated. No federal agency is empowered to ensure that firearms manufactured and sold are safe for their intended use. Moreover, no entity has the authority to prohibit the manufacture or sale of firearms technology that poses a significant threat to public safety. Although the ATF has limited authority to regulate commerce in firearms and ammunition, it has virtually no authority to regulate safety. Furthermore, it has no explicit authority to regulate such firearm- related products as laser sights.
View Quote

uh....their intended use is to shoot.
How can an inanimate object pose a significant threat to public safety?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top