Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2001 1:08:07 PM EDT
They do moly coating is this the same outfit that used to be called RDTS in Cave Creek AZ?.....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
No they are not according to them, here is the phone number 602 957-0301
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:41:28 PM EDT
[#2]
This is the slowest most excuse filled gunsmith on the planet. Expect repeated reasons why he can't get your gun done.  Typical is 1year or more backlog
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the headsup and info guys I appreciate it...that is one of the great aspects of AR15...if anybody knows the whereabouts of RDTS (Red Dog Target Supplies)
of Cave Creek, Az please let me know...thanks again
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Never heard of RDTS, but AZEXARMS have done a bunch of really good (and quick) work for me. Assembled 2 extremely nice FAL rifles, and refinished (teflon moly) 2 Glock and A Sigma 380 slide for me. Charged me a very fair price, and I did not wait more than 4 weeks for anything I sent them. Count me as a very happ AXEX customer.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Where is AZexarms located? Also, anyone dealt with them on transfers? Any further infor would be appreciated. Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Telephone (520) 527-7756

Arizona Expertarms
9500 N. Lunar Dr.  
Flagstaff, AZ, 86004

[email protected]

[url]www.azexarms.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#7]
RDTS/Ralph Smith mostly does work on HKs - conversions, cut-downs, SDs and supressors, etc.  They probably do molycoat too.  I've seen some of their work - its excellent, but from what I hear they're quite slow in getting work out.

Not the same outfit as AZEX Arms.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Azexarms is NOT repeat NOT the same as RDTS. Azexarms is run by Derek. He and his wife, who posts here as Bratty, post/lurk on this board. They are in Fagstaff, AZ. Personally, I have not had any business dealings with them. However, I have heard a lot of great thing about their work and cust. svc. Both from this board and fnfal.com

I have conversed with them both via e-mail. I was gonna make a pit stop at their shop in AZ on my move to TX, but my plans got all screwed up. My impression is they are great people. And Bratty is a hottie. Derek is a lucky man.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:22:52 PM EDT
[#9]
lordtrader..thanks for the info...they sound like solid business folks
shaggy..do you have an address- email- phone for RDTS or Mr Smith?..I sure would apprecitate it ...thanks in advance
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top