Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2002 6:19:18 PM EDT
It's giving me the fucking creeps.  Featured speakers:  Jesse JAckson, Al Sharpton, Cynthia McKinney, Ramsey Clarke, some Arab guy from Palestine.  Behind all the speakers are these Arabs with green headbands saying something in Arabic, just like the suicide bombers in their pre-attack videos.

Signs like "I love Iraq!  Bomb Texas!"  It's freaking creepy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
bomb texas huh?

here's hoping for a runaway bus.

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't know anyone televised it.

I thought it interesting that it only got a mention that it happend, no screen time on Fox.

Hope the Feds took pleanty of film.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
C-Span usually broadcasts big rallies in DC. First time I've seen people with militiant Muslim headwear (those green headbands with Arabic written on them) up on the stage, though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone know what those headbands say?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Loosely translated I think it says:

"Shoot me right fricking here before I blow up a bus"[;)]

I could be wrong though, my arabic is a bit off[>:/]

Saleen
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#6]
"It is written in the tongue of Mordor, which I shall not utter here"
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#7]
It is on CSPAN now.

Muslim Society Freedom Foundation, or some crap like that.  Complaining that there are political prisoners here (several black Muslim criminals that are in jail for various crimes that they have committed).

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream founder, Ben Cohen, who runs some liberal ass-wipe group called "True Majority", is spouting garbage about how we are killing children in Iraq, and complaining about the Bush Doctrine.  In his opinion, there is no threat against this country.

The UAW's Michael Letwin is up there spouting crap as well.

Yep, green scarves are all over the place.  Militant Muslims.

Time to rethink if we are talking about a religion (Islam), or a front for terrorism.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:05:27 PM EDT
[#8]
when is the protest? Is it today? Usually all he big protests are anounced way in advance.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"It is written in the tongue of Mordor, which I shall not utter here"
View Quote

Good one, Lbrl. Seen this a coupla times today. One protester had a particularly eloquent sign. It said, "FUCK YOU BUSH". Real class acts, these people. Friggin' mental giants.

What I want to know is, what the hell are these morons protesting? As of yet, THERE IS NO WAR!!

Just another excuse for these jackasses to rouse a rabble and get some TV cameras pointed at them
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Right now I'm listening to Patti Smith singing some kind of shit song about [people have the power)!   I bet If John Lennon were alive he would be singing WE gave Peace A Chance now lets Slam Saddam!

One ashole has a checkered black and white shawl like yesir I'mfat only not on his head!

Really makes me fill like Elvis only I can't afford to buy another Televison  set !

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Damnit, the Maryland Marksman was about 2 weeks too early. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top