Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/12/2001 11:34:56 AM EDT
I was just listening to the news regarding the riots in Cincinnati. I don't know how well updated you are on these riots, but there's been a ton of vandalism, theft and assaults on bystanders.

A black woman, I guess a cummunity leader in Cincinnati, seems to think that all these actions by the black youths are a product of "community unrest" due to inequality issues. She sees it as a "natural reaction".

Now I have no gripe about people being good-n-pissed off about being treated poorly or unfairly. That makes perfect sense to me. What I want to know is this. Why do black leaders NEVER admit that random assaults on bystanders, looting of honest business owners and the wholesale destruction of private property is NOT acceptable?

The victims of these riots had NOTHING to do with the issues that started the riots, yet they are considered legit targets for street rage. No appologies, no regret expressed, why is that? What would the media say if the roles were reversed?

There have been cases where whites are accused of hate crimes for targeting blacks. The media eats that label up and can't wait to run stories on hate crimes. Why is this standard NOT applied to blacks when they clearly target white businesses and people?

Here in Washington State, in Seattle, we recently had or attempted to have a Mardi Gras celebration. The event went bad when black youths in groups went around assaulting random white bystanders. This was shown on the news, filmed clearly showing black guys beating the crap out of individual white people. Men AND women. I don't think it was a coincendnce that ALL the people they assaulted were white, and they assaulted MANY people. In this instance, there was no "reason" to riot. It was a celebration that would have been a good time for everyone if it weren't for the possibility of being severly beaten for no reason. One person actually died of their injuries later at the hospital. No mention at all of a "hate crime", despite the nightly news showing one white person after the other being assaulted by a group of black guys.

I just want to know who has thoughts on this. Personally, I think black America suffers from a TOTAL lack of leadership and often a total lack of personal responsibility and accountablitiy. Like I said, anger about inequality is one thing, destroying property,  looting and assaulting people with little or no accountablitiy is bullsh!t.

I'm sure I will promptly be labeled a Klansmen for this post, I don't give a sh!t. What I've said is the truth, and I'll proudly live by whatever label speaking the truth earns me.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
this whole riot is really just an excuse to rob stuff, burn building & other illegal activities only because these low lifes know they can get away with it. 99.9% of the people there could care less who the cops shot or why.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#2]
[b]when black youths in groups went around assaulting random white bystanders. This was shown on the news, filmed clearly showing black guys beating the crap out of individual white people. Men AND women. I don't think it was a coincendnce that ALL the people they assaulted were white, and they assaulted MANY people. In this instance, there was no "reason" to riot. It was a celebration that would have been a good time for everyone if it weren't for the possibility of being severly beaten for no reason. One person actually died of their injuries later at the hospital. No mention at all of a "hate crime", despite the nightly news showing one white person after the other being assaulted by a group of black guys.[/b]

Think those guys were just plain mad at whites in general or out for some revenge?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Well said.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
ditto, NY shooter!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys are preaching to the choir on this one.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:50:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Forgive my ignorance, but [b]at what point does the police step aside and the National gaurd step in?[/b]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I pretty much agre with that.

What I want to know is what's up with the black leadership and the media NEVER discussing that elusive word "accountability" for the rioters actions. Or for that matter "hate crimes" when the targets are mostly if not all white.

We don't negotiate with terrorists for a reason. It validates their methods. I see this as urban terrorism, and not only is it not addressed by the media and black leadership, it is not given the same "ugly" label that is slapped on others for doing similar things. The failure to deal with and isolate people responsible for actions like this will only perpetuate these types of crimes in the future.

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm, what a GREAT reason to have an AR!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:51:26 AM EDT
[#9]
[size=3][red]GOETZ SOME[/red][/size=3]

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hmmm, what a GREAT reason to have an AR!
View Quote

God forbid you should have to use it. But remember what you where thought shot to kill, a dead body cannot testify against you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[b]

Think those guys were just plain mad at whites in general or out for some revenge?[/b]
View Quote

Who cares why they did it, they're criminals who exclusively target white people. There is no reason to attack innocent people, regardless of color. Their reasons are TOTALLY irrelevant, it's their actions that define them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I have addressed this in the other two posts, and will address your comments specific again...

First off...Black Leadership?? Literally, I was NEVER asked to vote for ANYONE to be my so called leader...Contextually,  the so called leaders we did have, may still be alive if not for the governments complicity, if not down right actions (IE Malcolm & Martin), but even IF dead, American Blacks would be perhaps a different people all together...

Seattle....As I too am in Seattle, the footage the media CHOSE to constantly replay was of Blacks, But by the city's admission, ALL RACES were involved in assaults.

Finally...Again, is this right? NO...Will this stop the MURDER, in Cincinnati of unarmed Blacks by the police? Probably not, BUT...THEY WILL consider it in the future...(BTW 5 yrs= 15 murdered= 3 a yr average????!!!)

PLEASE read the other two threads on this topic as well...

Like I said over there also..Its now a case of Brutality and injustice for all....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Just a thought,

If we could shoot just those people who were committing violent crimes, I wonder what the percentages of race would look like.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:14:01 PM EDT
[#15]
OK wobbly, If we convict on murder charges, or, by your standard...'shoot just the ' police who have shot unarmed citizens....What exactly would THOSE stats be?????
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have addressed this in the other two posts, and will address your comments specific again...

First off...Black Leadership?? Literally, I was NEVER asked to vote for ANYONE to be my so called leader...Contextually,  the so called leaders we did have, may still be alive if not for the governments complicity, if not down right actions (IE Malcolm & Martin), but even IF dead, American Blacks would be perhaps a different people all together...

Seattle....As I too am in Seattle, the footage the media CHOSE to constantly replay was of Blacks, But by the city's admission, ALL RACES were involved in assaults.

Finally...Again, is this right? NO...Will this stop the MURDER, in Cincinnati of unarmed Blacks by the police? Probably not, BUT...THEY WILL consider it in the future...(BTW 5 yrs= 15 murdered= 3 a yr average????!!!)

PLEASE read the other two threads on this topic as well...

Like I said over there also..Its now a case of Brutality and injustice for all....
View Quote

Listen, let me be the first to tell you that I think your reply is total crap and further excuses for criminal behavior.

Blacks have VIGOROUSLY expressed their need to have their own represent them, NOT white America. Justfiably so. That being the case, whatever reason the leadership in that community is lacking, it's their responsibility. Maybe you NEED a vote, because what's there now is beyond weak.

Regarding the media "chosing" to show only the black assaults. Again, excuses and simply untrue. I don't know what solar system you live in, but there's a pattern around here of blacks assaulting whites, and NOT the other way around. It's happened at food festivals, 4th of July celebrations and others. You conveniently electing to say that the media chose which assaults to film, and they all happened to be blacks assaulting whites is total ignorance, or a flat out lie. Maybe I'll believe you and ignore my lying eyes that saw it first hand, more than once.

Then you go on to talk about whether or not this will stop the cops from killing blacks. Listen real close, ok? If the problem is with the cops, then deal with the cops. Don't go out and loot. Don't go out and destroy private property of people who have NOTHING to do with the issue. Don't go out and exclusively assault innocent white people. They are NOT linked. Got it?

Your attempt to white-wash(no pun intended) this issue and defer responsibility in directions that are unrelated are rediculous. Your post just furthers the propaganda of inequality during the most blatant displays of violence and criminal activity. You are a part of the problem.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Wobblin Goblin:
Just a thought,

If we could shoot just those people who were committing violent crimes, I wonder what the percentages of race would look like.
View Quote

That's an easy one.
The same race percentage as the jury
will be at your civil suit
after being cleared of charges
at your criminal trial.
Like I said Goetz 'em
and they'll Goetz ya back.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

the way you worded the above sentence it would appear the your rejoycing in the fact that people not of black color are getting attacked & hurt. if true that would make you a racist. just because the police shot several black people doesn't mean everyone should feel that same horror. to me thats the chicken shit way out. you fight the enemy head on, not attack people not involved. if there was a message in this riot, it's all but lost because of the truly evil acts that are being commited. IF YOU THINK AND EYE FOR AN EYE MEANS INVOLVING PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SITUTION, MAN THEN THERES A WORLD OF HURT COMING YOUR WAY.AS THERE IS MORE FOR THE BLACKMAN TO LOSE THEN WIN IN THESE TYPE OF RIOTS.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, your right, NOW it's a case for all, since one of the two original parties decided to start a friggin' riot and drag thousands of innocent, non-participants in to an issue that has NOTHING to do with anything they did.

I'm sure it's justifiable to you though.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I have an idea! If SOMEONE, I don't care if its a LEO or just a citizen, would just shoot a coupla of the evil "bruthaz" they would stop.

Example: If you see your hommie Leon jacking a TV from Electronics 'R' Us, and out steps Ms. Jenkins from down the street with a Glock 27 and busts a cap in Leon's ass, you might think twice about looting.

If you and your homies are watching Jamal beating up on poor old Mr. Whitey, and Mr. Smith walks up and taps Jamal with his Beretta M9, your homies might get the idea and cut the sh*t.

Anyways, I just think if you take out a few of the bad guys the other ones might get the idea.

And hey, if they don't get it then that means you need to shoot more. How wrong can it be to rid the world of a few grabasstic pieces of amphibian sh*t? If they are going to use the a riot as an excuse to loot and pillage, I'd like to be able to use it as a chance to take live target practice.   [heavy]

Flame away!!

You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn ! ! !
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#21]
M4,

I wont even try to dissuade you in your opinion of Seattles issues, however...

Then you go on to talk about whether or not this will stop the cops from killing blacks
View Quote

I said flat out this will NOT stop it...

If the problem is with the cops, then deal with the cops.[/qutoe]

There have been 15 other chances for that to happen, and just like with Rodney King, the fox guards the chickens and NOTHING ever will happen. NO matter how blatant, no matter how unjust.

-----------------------------------------------

NYShooter,

you worded the above sentence it would appear the your rejoycing in the fact that people not of black color are getting attacked & hurt.
View Quote

NOTHING could be further from the truth. I am simply stating the obvious. NOW things are a little different. There is a sentiment that this is SO OUTRAGEOUS, BUT before it was never an outrage. The police are given a fre hand, and are NEVER held to task by the system. This ONLY is allowed to go on so long, peace marches only last SOlong, and it explodes. IF I were in a different situation, I could see what they see. They KNOW FIRST HAND, their lives are worth nothing, as the cops have a hunting lisc, with no bag limit. They have a urban permit, and can shoot, with NO punishment.

And for what its worth, the video I saw on CNN, from the patrol car, shows 2 males RUNNING AWAY from the police, the car turns, then the shots occur....Would they get shot in the back fleeing??? SURLEY NOT ........

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Here is one of few black leaders I agree with:

[url]www.sierratimes.com/archive/jj/edjj022800.htm[/url]

Obviously if all blacks thought like this guy there would be no racial problems.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#23]
WHEW, I thought MY black ass was Conservative....I make Alan Keyes look like Bill Klinton, Hell  HE makes me look like Hillary!!!! Sorry, I am scared of Blacks that are more conservative then myself....

While I agreed with the second half of his article whole heartedly, the first half remids me of the KaliKommies with their half truths....

Wait till somebody calls him nigga once or twice, Maybe JC Watts, Condeleeza Rice and myself can get a good chuckle as he comes runnin home.........

AND SR15....race problems ARE a 2 way street...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#24]
I've been in Cincy many times and always thought it was a cleaner than average large city.  There is great irony here.  In Civil War times the underground railroad used to smuggle blacks over the Ohio River from Kentucky to "freedom" in Ohio.  Today's residents may consider that as a past mistake.  Sad.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:33:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

AND SR15....race problems ARE a 2 way street...
View Quote

I agree.  It just seems like whites get all of the blame.  My last comment was meant to be a little humerous.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Watch, tell and/or learn the WHOLE truth....

While the abolitionists did indeed smuggle slaves thru Cincy, the slave trackers, after runaways, obtained their warrants to track in Ohio in Cincy....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:41:05 PM EDT
[#27]
As far as looting, these guys are just opportunists. During the last LA riots, the majority of looting was done by Hispanics, who far outnumber the blacks in LA. I do believe blacks tend to be more violent than whites. The statistics are available. This is fact, it's been that way for years. I also believe blacks are more prone to target whites than whites target blacks. During the LA busing craze of the 70's, blacks were integrated into white schools mostly without problems, while the white kids were constantly harassed and robbed by blacks at the predominantly black schools. I have cousins who experienced it firsthand.

The problem is ultimately black culture. As long as blacks feel inferior to other races, lack self esteem, are raised in broken families, lack education, disregard the need for education, fail to accept the values of the majority, etc., then this problem will continue. Why is it that successful blacks are commonly referred to as "Uncle Tom"? As long as this attitude persists, that education and integration is a sellout, then there is no hope. Blacks seem to be their own worst enemy in this regard.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Here`s my 02`.....we don`t need to go on and on with these kind of topics on this board anymore.....[rocket]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#29]
CavVet, I don't doubt it.  I learned that bit of info on a guided tour I took of the city on one of my many trips there.  Now I know the "rest of the story."  In any case the people there seemed proud that their city worked with the abolitionists.  IMHO that is to their credit.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:56:15 PM EDT
[#30]
I would add that the behavior we are seeing in Cincy is indicative of an underclass. Every race has these people, including whites. Ask the poor whites who migrated to CA during the Dust Bowl how they were treated by their fellow whites.

In any case, those whites who address blacks are niggers are of the same caliber as blacks who address whites as crackers or Asians as gooks. You can't let these aholes get you down. The vast majority of people are good, no matter the race. There will always be that 5% who are jerks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 1:59:39 PM EDT
[#31]
as long as someone brout up LA riots....the thing i remember most about them...an asian dude, outside of his shop....shooting in both directions with his s&w (9mm?) "protecting" his property.....i don`t care what ANYBODY says...I`m with that guy!!!!!....B&G...[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

While the abolitionists did indeed smuggle slaves thru Cincy, the slave trackers, after runaways, obtained their warrants to track in Ohio in Cincy....
View Quote

Yeah, this has a LOT to do with what's going on now, huh? I'm sure that's EXACTLY what motivates a young black guy in Cincinnati to beat strangers and run home with a 25" color TV in his arms....outrage at warrents for slaves back in 18-whatever.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:10:48 PM EDT
[#33]
My friend Gregg works for Rumpke Here in Cincinnati He drives a Garbage truck he was pulled from it today and beat up pretty good he neverdid anything but go to work. He Never shot noone or anything shame innocent bystanders get caught in the middle of this shit! all he was doing is making a living doing his job!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:35:16 PM EDT
[#34]
The shit goin on in cincinnati has nothing to do with slavery.......people have to move on and get a life......candaleeza rice is a intelligent, sucessful person who devers a lot of respect.....get real people.......we`re NOT living in the 50`s or 60`s anymore......anyone who thinks so, now THERE is the PROBLEM.....criminals, no matter what race or origin... should be dealt with accordingly, and not with the objection of ANYONE, unless it is DEFINITELY proven to be unfairly....[heavy]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Cav - you have the unenviable job of trying to fend off all the other posters here by yourself.

Although I admire the 'heart' - I aint buying it.

The original post voiced dismay over the apparent inability of the black "leadership" (a rather loose term which applies to Fat Rev Al Sharp-tone, [Twana Brawley fame LOL] or Calypso Louie) - they have never acknowledged that this form of behavior against innocent parties (Reginald Denny or area business owners) is unacceptable and only serves to deepen the problem.

In the end, events such as these and talk of reparations (oh gawd - don't even get me started here) make assimilation into the American melting nearly impossible.

Cav - like I said, I admire you for taking a stand - but in no way do I agree with you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, this has a LOT to do with what's going on now, huh? I'm sure that's EXACTLY what motivates a young black guy in Cincinnati to beat strangers and run home with a 25" color TV in his arms....outrage at warrents for slaves back in 18-whatever.
View Quote

Excuse me Mr Holier than thou.....IF YOU READ BACK, I WAS RESPONDING TO A GUY NAMED 'WATCH's' POST....

SHEESH..get over yourself....and get off my dick...Like I said in another post...

(RANT ON-If you had friggin read around there are 2 other posts that ALREADY dealt with this subject, but you decided to start YET another one, which we ALL needed like a hole in the head, BUT I responded since you brought up topics that had not been adressed RANT OFF)

Anyway... Like I had said... I am way conservative, and agree with most of the conservatives on ALL....A L L  issues EXCEPT race ....maybe think it could possibly be the walk a mile in my shoes deal there???????

Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#37]
There are no legitimate excuses whatsoever. I for one am sick and tired of this BULLSH-T. These were just a bunch of racially motivated criminals, that probably would have beat innocent bystanders to death if they had an opportunity. And if I even stand up and state this obvious fact people like Cav-Vet label me a racist, for somehow noticing that the rioters were black. If the tables were turned and it was a bunch of white people going around and beating innocent blacks I would be outraged, I wouldn't give a sh-t that they had the same skin color as me. In the end all they where doing is beating innocent people whom had no defenses. And Cav-Vet, if you side with these "homies" just because they are black and despite the fact that they are "human" scum then you are either a criminal or extremely racist.-
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Hmmm, If it's all based on "Race" how do you explain the 750000 Blacks murdered by Blacks in Rwanda a few years ago...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Ricky,

Where exactly did I even mention your name, let alone brand you as anything? That is a stretch, imagining what I think about you.....

And it is YOU who go as far as to presume what I think about the so-called 'homies'(who YOU DO judge, then go on to judge me)...You do NOT know me, NOR what I think, unless it is stated...Neither of the above mentioned topics were discussed by me........The only fact you know when casting these aspersions, is that I AM Black.....hmmmmmmmm

Get a clue, and put the hate down....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:04:29 PM EDT
[#40]
simply put someones race has nothing to do with crime. culture however does wether your talking about the KKK or black panthers.

i do not blame blacks for the riots in cinn. i do however blame a culture of victimization just as i can blame a culture that believes black are inferior to whites and drag one behind a truck.

its all fun and games until a federal building blows up and takes out a daycare center.

imagine if that tragedy was performed by a black person trying to get revenge against the white establishment. should such a thing happen i would not hate blacks. i do not beleive in guilt by association or presumed association. it would be quite tragic if this mess came to that. we all need to stop with the BS now no matter what race you are.

saddened lib out...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#41]
You know, I think a lot of people here are missing the point.  Black, white, jew, asian...  

Whatever.

It doesn't matter.  People are looting, rioting, damaging property, and harming others.

It's NOT an acceptable situation.  It needs to be dealt with.  To those who mind their business, mind the curfew, and keep their loved ones safe by whatever means are necessary to do so, KUDOS.

My thoughts are with those of you stuck within Cinci tonight and for as long as it takes for this to be resolved.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#42]
I know you said nothing about me and could probably could not care less about what I said. But I said "people like CavVet", there are people like you of all colors. I am talking about the people that label me as a racist if I point out the obvious. The reason I used your name was not because you were black, it was because you were the only one posting with your views. Your posts do seem sympathetic to the rioters, which I can not understand. The rioters are not people trying to make a political statement, they are trying to cause crime, hurt innocent people etc. I did say "if" you side with them, if I was wrong you could tell me that you thought what they did was wrong, and you do not agree with it. As far as "homies" go there are homies of all races. I think of homies as the ones who think beating unarmed random people, looting, vandalizing, and just being nuisances is cool. And yes I do judge these people because they are wrong.

Please tell me if you support these rioters, and if you do please tell me why. (Anybody)
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#43]
If the black community would listen to Alan Keys instead of Jesse Jaccson or Al Sharpton they would have better guidence. I have a few black friends and they are very nice.Funny as I was reading this, one of them was over talking to my wife. I think that Jesse and Al are using their own people to futher their pocket books. I really don't think they care a dam about the black community. They just want their bank account to grow. They say they are men of God but I don't want to be in their shoes when they stand in front of the almighty!I WOULD VOTE FOR ALAN KEYS OVER EVERY ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT RAN FOR PRESIDENT THIS ELECTION.AND THAT GOES FOR G.W.BUSH WHO I CASTED MY VOTE FOR AS A SECOND CHOICE.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:27:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The reason I used your name was not because you were black, it was because you were the only one posting with your views.
View Quote

oooooooooooooooooooook....

The reason to my 'views', as stated, may (just like the OJ verdict), be BECAUSE I am BLACK! Like I said to M-4....try a mile in my shoes..YOU CANT....I am done with this crap, its like talkin to the deaf...and you dont hear because you are deaf....You dont hear because you CANT...Never been there...cant imagine it...

OUT HERE.........
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#45]
I want to post this that I forgot to mention. There is good and bad in all. I believe it is who is teaching you that is how people are molded. If you have sound and gust guidence you will be a person with the knowledge of right and wrong. And just for the record WHITE MALES TEND TO BE SERIAL KILLERS. I have a feiend who is a correction officer and he told me that and I noticed it myself. So there you go. It has to do with the up bringing and family life. Culture plays a big part.

I also think this topic should end before it gets out of hand. Lets talk about guns. Who bought a new gun lately?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Excuse me Mr Holier than thou.....IF YOU READ BACK, I WAS RESPONDING TO A GUY NAMED 'WATCH's' POST....

SHEESH..get over yourself....and get off my dick...Like I said in another post...

(RANT ON-If you had friggin read around there are 2 other posts that ALREADY dealt with this subject, but you decided to start YET another one, which we ALL needed like a hole in the head, BUT I responded since you brought up topics that had not been adressed RANT OFF)

Anyway... Like I had said... I am way conservative, and agree with most of the conservatives on ALL....A L L  issues EXCEPT race ....maybe think it could possibly be the walk a mile in my shoes deal there???????

View Quote

Listnen, number 1, if you're sick of this thread, then don't respond...got it? I don't give a rats ass how many threads like this there have been. I also don't give a rats ass what your take was in those other threads. Your continued references to your library-o-wisdom stored here on AR15.com is of interest only to you. 40 some-odd people have felt this was worth replying to, so if it's alright with you, we'll carry on with this silly free speach thing.

Nobody can walk a mile in your shoes, huh? That's right, and YOU can't walk a mile in the shoes of an innocent white guy assaulted for doing nothing, or walk a mile in the shoes of a business man who has had is lifes investment looted and burned because some cops shot a black guy in another part of town.

You know, you might have a shred of credibility if ONCE you admitted to the obvious. If once you acknowledged that victimizing innocent people, for ANY reason is wrong. Despite hour after hour of news footage showing black youths running around on a criminal rampage, you STILL can't see any need for a MAJOR attitude adjustment in your own racial community, like that sort of thing is just to be expected.

Maybe we are different, because where I come from it's NEVER alright to victimize innocent strangers no matter how pissed off I might get, or why. Period. I would never make excuses for ANYONE who is repulsive enough to live like that either.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:35:21 AM EDT
[#47]
HELL YES M4 I can not understand what the hell he defends them for. I know that if any of my white friends assaulted innocents (of any race) I would no longer be their friends. And yet he can not get the point, he defends these lowlifes for god knows what reason. Oh well, I guess I'll never know what its like to walk in your shoes. Oh wait it IS all right to beat innocents if you are "oppressed" I forgot. When the hell is America going to wake up? LOL

PS CavVet: Although you said you were done with this post I believe that you will respond. I have never been singled out for any reason, I will never know what its like to endure some pain. I have lived a life of pure joy simply because I am white. I Will NEVER know what it is like to walk a mile in your shoes. ROTFLMAO

And by the way would you answer my question?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:45:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Question really is, "where are all those armed white guys, are they fleeing in their cowardice?"

YEP, JUST A BUNCH OF WHITE GUYS WHO ARE REALLY WOOSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:23:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Lougotzz,  I really think you've got it backwards:  
And just for the record WHITE MALES TEND TO BE SERIAL KILLERS.
View Quote

It's more like serial killers tend to be white males.  I know lots & lots of white males that don't tend to be serial killers.  

Norm
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:50:16 AM EDT
[#50]
I have to say, I do agree with the original post.  And no, I do not think he is a racist.  I am not either.  But he made some seriously valid points.  And why, tell me, why would one want to destroy their home/city/town etc?  That proves nothing to me other than the obvious:  No accountability, and shoved off as acceptable reaction.  There is a lack of self control in certain communities, and I think we all know this.  But, it is always excused unless, as mentioned in another post, it is something commited by a white person/persons.  Then it would be a hate crime.  Go figure.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top