Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2002 9:05:58 PM EDT
[url]http://www.flash.net/~carlton2/telemark.htm[/url] -kill-9
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:18:10 PM EDT
Just give em Sam Jackson. [url]www.ebaumsworld.com/sjackson.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:49:34 AM EDT
Do what I did a coupla years ago. The guy was saving grave sites, so I told him I needed one, as I was planning suicide. I signed right up and gave him a bogus cc# and when he said It would be mind as soon as the cc cleared, I lit a firecracker and dropped the phone. The bastard thought I'd shot myself and called the para medics, when they arrived I denied everything and the telemarketers got whacked with a fine for issuing a false report.$250.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:55:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By piccolo: Do what I did a coupla years ago. The guy was saving grave sites, so I told him I needed one, as I was planning suicide. I signed right up and gave him a bogus cc# and when he said It would be mind as soon as the cc cleared, I lit a firecracker and dropped the phone. The bastard thought I'd shot myself and called the para medics, when they arrived I denied everything and the telemarketers got whacked with a fine for issuing a false report.$250.
View Quote
No thanks. No need to give false CC information and lieing to create a false emergency. You were lucky you didn't go to jail with that one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:41:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By maddog71:
Originally Posted By piccolo: Do what I did a coupla years ago. The guy was saving grave sites, so I told him I needed one, as I was planning suicide. I signed right up and gave him a bogus cc# and when he said It would be mind as soon as the cc cleared, I lit a firecracker and dropped the phone. The bastard thought I'd shot myself and called the para medics, when they arrived I denied everything and the telemarketers got whacked with a fine for issuing a false report.$250.
View Quote
No thanks. No need to give false CC information and lieing to create a false emergency. You were lucky you didn't go to jail with that one.
View Quote
All I got to say is I LMFAO. Damn piccolo, that is a riot. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:44:15 AM EDT
tom mabe kicks ass!
Top Top