Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2002 7:53:52 PM EDT
QX to the rescue!! Father also defends his children. See, there are two sides to every story. LOL..dont flame me....I am just the messenger.
[url]http://www.click2houston.com/hou/news/stories/news-173825120021024-101056.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 3:14:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Ah yes, children (especially moinority children who are probably Muslim) would NEVER harm anything or anyone.

Deny everything, make counteraccusations!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 3:22:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Bleated By Quannel X:
"The cat died from a loss of blood, because the paw was taken off from the cat,".... "These children did not pull the arm off that cat. The cat's arm was in the back yard at the neighbor's home. And the neighbor agrees that anything that came in that back yard, the dogs will kill."
View Quote

This [i]begs[/i] the question :

[b]Who Killed The Cat's Paw?[/b]

As Told By The Father:
'The father said that they don't deny that their sons threw stones, but not to harm the cat.

'"They were trying to figure out if it was dead because it was hanging there limp," the father said.

'"[i]As any curious children would do, they see an animal, make noises toward the animal, the animal does not respond, so they throw some stones at the animal to see if it would respond[/i]," Quannel X said. "But they never killed this cat."'
View Quote

So is this [i]carte blanc[/i] from QX to throw stones at something to see if it responds?

Reminds me of that scene in [i]Silence Of The Lambs[/i] when the cops wanted to see if Lecter was alive on the roof of the elevator, they shot a bullet in his leg to see if he'd flinch.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 4:42:54 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not their fault. Peer pressure. [;)]

[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/amgolds2/fullsize/3225.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top