Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

First sentence. Your friend is beyond retarded. Why stay with someone you can't trust, has no respect for you, and does not love you?

Edit:

I see others think similarly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Was the cheater dude married?

He should go fuck the other dudes wife.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

Once a cheater, always a cheater and since she's already done it once it'll be easier the second time.
Yep. I'd kick that bitch to the curb so fast that every window in the neighborhood would be shattered by the sonic boom.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a good beating.

If you told that story to any of the founding fathers, my bet is they'd feel sympathy for the cuckolded husband and hope he didn't hurt his knuckles too badly, not sparing anything but condescension for the adulterous wife and treacherous friend.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a mistake.

Go ahead, ask me how I know.

Might be worth waiting a little awhile to divorce though. May make criminal charges less likely.

Just make sure he knows the State laws regarding Reconciliation and how it may affect his legal rights if they "make up" because she's so sorry and then 2-3 weeks later she leaves his ass after she's done all she could to make sure people know they are "back together" and it's "all behind us" because "he LOO-OO-OOVES her."

I was not once a sought after divorce attorney for nothing.  I'm just sayin...

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
If no one files charges, his wife will keep screwing around on him.

He needs to suck up to everyone involved till he's past any chance of getting in trouble with the law, then eject.

edited
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A friend did that and was charged with domestic violence. Convicted, too.

No more guns for him.

Did he hit the wife, or was he accused of it ?

Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Usually DV laws are very specific with who they apply too. Random people in your house don't count.

As with OP's story, the guy was a close friend.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

His problem is with wife/GF,  Yea the guy is an ass, but deal with wife/gf
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Never fight over women, that's just fucking stupid. Film the shit and be tickled you might now NOT have to support an adult when you divorce the bitch (alimony, stupidest fucking bullshit ever).

There's 3.5 billion women on the planet, why in the name of all that's fun and holy, would you want to fuck yourself up over one? And especially one that was fucking around on you?

Wake the fuck up guys, and stop marrying these freaks, marriage is nothing but a guarantee that at some point you are gonna lose half your shit, AND be PAYING some bitch to get laid.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Of course it was all his buddy's fault... his wife was "tricked" into it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I would give my wife 2 options after taking videos/pics

GTFO

Go get a hot live in Chickysnack Maid and both will blow me and fuck me for a week.

Free
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:47:21 PM EDT
[#13]
What did he do to the one who actually cheated on him?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#14]
dont put your dick in crazy or the wife of crazy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#15]
This was not a random guy, it was someone whom he knew. I'd say ass beating was justified.  As for the wife, I'd cut off all contact, divorce her. See ya later. Have a nice life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

QFT.   She's the one at fault here.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't see how he's on the hook for any bills or any legal issues. Clearly he thought she was being raped and rushed to defend her; the fight got pretty rough but he emerged victorious, driven on by a deep love for his violated bride.

Right?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I could never beat a guys ass that I just caught banging my wife/GF . Chances are he is butt naked and I don't want to risk getting penis on me.

It's not like you don't know where its been..

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#19]
In some states if the beaten guy's injuries were bad enough the state would file charges. Even if the state doesn't do it the beaten guy will get the hospital bill and end up seeking  charges.

Shoulda thanked the dude and bailed on his wife.

FBHO
FGovHickenlooper
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You know as well as I do, that small rural towns in the Midwest, don't let stuff like this lie quietly...just think of the conversations that have taken place at the co-op or the diner and you can forecast the future conversations...

His best bet is to move on....she's done it at least once, she will do it again....

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know as well as I do, that small rural towns in the Midwest, don't let stuff like this lie quietly...just think of the conversations that have taken place at the co-op or the diner and you can forecast the future conversations...

His best bet is to move on....she's done it at least once, she will do it again....

Oh yeah, that shit is running through the coffee shop and the co-op.  I haven't talked to anyone in a week that hasn't brought it up.  If the guy really wants to stay with her, they're gonna have to move.  They live in a town of 250 people.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is the part everybody forgets

Unless its my brother or dad or best friend...its just another dude trying to get some strange.

She betrayed me... he didn't.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:03:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Every time he looks at his wife, he is going to see the man that banged her's face. Might as well remember that face bleeding and minus a few teeth.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:04:11 PM EDT
[#24]
need someone to press charges
the only way the state/county could file is if the wife is a witness for the state/county

someone in the county - who was it?
IM me if you want
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#25]
I already have my divorce lawyer picked out.  

The law firm of Smith & Wesson.  

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#26]
obviously, he wasn't that good of a friend
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:06:39 PM EDT
[#27]
in
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This for damn sure... Although he damn sure better keep his mouth shut and gtfo quickly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:07:26 PM EDT
[#29]
assault to start with, I'd say the fact he left him to die will be a charge of its own.

If I was the law, I would leave it be. When you fuck a mans wife and get caught and live, you are lucky.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Not my problem.

Couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
in

You already were
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
in

You already were

That's what she said
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

ETA: if he is going to work it out with his wife let him. At least he is not throwing in the towel at the first sign of trouble.

Some of yall give up to easy.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I could never beat a guys ass that I just caught banging my wife/GF . Chances are he is butt naked and I don't want to risk getting penis on me.

It's not like you don't know where its been..

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up. The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Yeah, until someone tells him how much he can get in a civil suit.

Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.

Tell him to enjoy being cheated on again.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:13:19 PM EDT
[#36]
A friend I use to work  with  came home and found his wife and some dude getting it on. He gave the guy a hundred bucks and told him to go buy a real piece of ass it pissed his wife off so bad that she left right after the dude she was banging did.  My friend said it was the best hundred bucks he ever spent
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Wifey will have no trouble getting a restraining order if that story is true. Said restraining order will prohibit hubby from owning and/or possessing firearms and ammunition.

He should have turned around and walked out then went straight to the bank. Cash out and give it all to his divorse lawyer.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

In NY you dont have to pay alimony if there is cheating? Doesnt matter at all in my state.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I already have my divorce lawyer picked out.  

The law firm of Smith & Wesson.    

I laughed harder than I should have.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#40]
I think it would depend on what state and whiter it was a large city or a rural area.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aggravated assault conviction.  

Divorce, he'll lose everything, and she'll get gang banged just for spite.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#42]
15 to 30 year old me would have beat his ass….. 30+ year old me would walk out and file for divorce never saying another word to her directly ever again….. and maybe bang any of her friends that ever flirted with me

Dude is probably going to get charged not matter what I would guess? but i'm no law expert.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

Nailed it
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:18:02 PM EDT
[#44]
I could see there being some legal repercussions from all this if the other guy wanted to press it in the future.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Large city= he will be fucked, rural area= he might be a local hero.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:19:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
trouble, lots of it

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In NY you dont have to pay alimony if there is cheating? Doesnt matter at all in my state.

Didn't matter to the numerous cops I worked with here in NY. They all got taken to the cleaners including alimony.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This, she most likely initiated it and he was just being a guy (although not a good one).

98% of the blame lie with her. If anything he showed the husband that she was a cheating lying bitch.

Did him a favor if they don't have kids.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Take pics, change the locks, and lawyer up.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Pics pics pics.

Got pics of her in the act during the divorce? No longer gotta give her 50% of your shit.

You want Scott free and you could probably send her the lawyer bill too if you really wanted to be a dick.

If kids are involved and you want custody, you will get full custody and it will be hard for her to challenge it too if you have photo proof of her actions.

My head mechanics first wife made the mistake of admiting adultery in court. He now has his two kids, no questions asked. She owes him... About 30k now too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Guy I knew back in the day filled a convertible Caddy full of cement cause the owner was banging his old lady inside the house it was parked at.

Do not fuck cement truck driver's wife.

Wow, you know the guy who makes snopes.com personally?
CSB. Lulz
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top