Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/24/2002 11:53:06 AM EDT
No doubt there are a few of you from the media scoping-out this site. Aside from a few of us sarcastic/cynical types, myself included, I can assure you that we are all, at least most of us, genuine Americans who would like to answer ANY AND ALL questions you might have regarding guns and the "evil" AR15 rifle, which we like to call a "Sport Utilty Rifle" as opposed to the much-maligned "Assault Weapon". That being said, I would be happy to offer any of you media people (in the Minneapolis area) a chance to shoot an AR15. With this, you will recieve a short firearms safety lesson to insure YOUR safety, MY safety and the safety of anyone else who happens to be there. Be warned, you will be learning FACTS...not the usual crap I post on this site...LOL I would THINK that almost anyone on this board would offer the same service in other states. We are good people and you need to know that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 11:57:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 11:58:21 AM EDT
I work at CNN. That mean you'll take me to the range for free? [:D]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 12:03:00 PM EDT
Gas Bullets or Ass......Nobody rides for free!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 12:25:30 PM EDT
I'm a member of the media. When are we going? Can I bring my toys too? 43 hours until the GREAT SOUTHERN FREEDOM SHOOT!
Top Top